Jump to content
  • 0

Getting Rhino Prime


(PSN)King-Ballor
 Share

Question

Hello I joined game at ps4 just few months ago and I completely missed Rhino prime, my luck, but now after I ranked his normal version and got some better mods, leveld syndicate etc, I would like to get him, problem is, I dont have any relics and only part I somehow got, gues from another player in random relic opening are neuroptics. My question is, what would you recomend to do to get vaulted frame, should I try to get relics from someone who still has them or try to sell some prime parts and just buy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You can try both.

Idk what's the pricing for his Relics though but his Prime is one of the most expensive ones

Its not that bad at least on ps4, I looked at market and if I got good price I could get the parts I need for 70plat, but that also means I need to get 70 plat and that good price yeah, not perfect strategy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

Its not that bad at least on ps4, I looked at market and if I got good price I could get the parts I need for 70plat, but that also means I need to get 70 plat and that good price yeah, not perfect strategy

I personnaly don't see a better option. Here on PC the prices are sky high compared to console so 70 plats for a Rhino Prime set in my eye is a deal worth while.

The relics here sometimes are just as expensive as the parts, I remember selling 5 relics with the main BP (rare drop) for 350 plats total. I don't know the prices for the relics on PS4, but I think buying the parts is better. Also, the relics give you a chance to get the parts that you need, I don't think it's worth the risk in your situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, FrostedMike said:

I personnaly don't see a better option. Here on PC the prices are sky high compared to console so 70 plats for a Rhino Prime set in my eye is a deal worth while.

The relics here sometimes are just as expensive as the parts, I remember selling 5 relics with the main BP (rare drop) for 350 plats total. I don't know the prices for the relics on PS4, but I think buying the parts is better. Also, the relics give you a chance to get the parts that you need, I don't think it's worth the risk in your situation.

ok I will try get the best deal and sell the prime stuff I dont need to buy it, I think Rhino is really worth it, nearly any type of mission, Rhino is allways among the recomended, are you doing starchart - rhino, doing index - rhino, doing anything Rhino

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

ok I will try get the best deal and sell the prime stuff I dont need to buy it, I think Rhino is really worth it, nearly any type of mission, Rhino is allways among the recomended, are you doing starchart - rhino, doing index - rhino, doing anything Rhino

Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...