Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Feedback/Ideas

General_Durandal

15 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

Well, the thing is, Melee 3.0 is taking out having to equip melee altogether but exalted weapons still require to be "equipped" so at most the change would be the addition of some of the light attacks being changed to heavy attacks in the combo side of thing and that would probably be it.

Not taking out equip melee but changing quick melee to active melee and when active, shooting to active shooting and holstering your melee. Should be very difficult to fit on controllers if it ships as advertised. From the Devstream, DE Rebecca mentioned the exalted fists working based on the melee 3.0 forward, standing still, and block which will be remains of the stance combos in that melee 3.0.

I was thinking that they could change the 2nd ability, why they didn't do something more like Pacify from Skyrim: I mean it would fit better the warframe idea, maybe it is no necessary to make it be a spell maybe when the warframe punches things i dont know something better than more sleeping abilities.

35 minutes ago, BleedMurderer said:

I was thinking that they could change the 2nd ability, why they didn't do something more like Pacify from Skyrim: I mean it would fit better the warframe idea, maybe it is no necessary to make it be a spell maybe when the warframe punches things i dont know something better than more sleeping abilities.

I think Revenant can already do that.

While I see Buh rewk, a google search turned up this-

Baruch was a Jewish aristocrat, a son of Neriah and brother of Seraiah ben Neriah, chamberlain of King Zedekiah of Judah. Baruch became the scribe of the prophet Jeremiah and wrote down the first and second editions of his prophecies as they were dictated to him. 

Means "blessed" in Hebrew.

In social context, we tend to look at people who are considered "blessed" as passivists. And the back story given on Baruuk fits. Could be a bit of a stretch.

1 hour ago, Raqiya said:

Aint that just Oberon?

Oberon was always the Paladin warframe, as his bundle; game code name; and abilities represent - somewhat - his deluxe definitely pushes the nature fairy angle more though. Nidus sorta covers the shadow druid angle if you think of infestation as a sorta twisted nature deal. If you look at Earth, Eris, and the Unum technocyte has been used to preserve or restore a form of nature to the sol system - some more than others. Wouldn't mind having a more obviously druid warframe though, if only to bring that artistic sub-theme off of Oberon!