Steam DLC

SimMicKie

Question

I bought 2 Steam DLC's because i had negative Platinum of 2000. And to get 2000 Plat i bought 2 DLC's which contain 2000 Platinum but i wont show me on the Warframe site in Account Management that i have bought it. So i still have -2000 Plat even though i bought 2000 Plat. How can i get it to work. Please help me

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, SimMicKie said:

I bought 2 Steam DLC's because i had negative Platinum of 2000. And to get 2000 Plat i bought 2 DLC's which contain 2000 Platinum but i wont show me on the Warframe site in Account Management that i have bought it. So i still have -2000 Plat even though i bought 2000 Plat. How can i get it to work. Please help me

Give it some time to adjust it for you in there systems .. online traffic , bank transfers .. delays 

wait 20 to 30 min or so .. if it then still not shows up . then i reccomend to make an support ticket 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb tbeest:

When you launch the game it should give you the option to "claim Steam DLC", or something along those lines.

You should also check if your "Steam Economy Profile" is linked at https://www.warframe.com/user

Yes but i cant log in becuase of the negative platinum amount. thats the only reason i bought those 2 dlcs just to get out of the negative plat.

On 2018-11-17 at 3:41 PM, SimMicKie said:

Yes but i cant log in becuase of the negative platinum amount. thats the only reason i bought those 2 dlcs just to get out of the negative plat.

Then you may or may not be goofed. I suggest sending a ticket to support

Edited by tbeest
Bad words are "bad"

vor 1 Stunde schrieb tbeest:

Then you may or may not be goofed. I suggest sending a ticket to support

I did and now my Account has -3000 Plat my 2 dlc's are gone because my account is suspended. They are forcing me to buy plat worth 135€. tbh thats quite sad. getting goofed by DE. Nice Thanks for your help anyways. Bye Bye DE we wont see us again

28 minutes ago, SimMicKie said:

I did and now my Account has -3000 Plat my 2 dlc's are gone because my account is suspended. They are forcing me to buy plat worth 135€. tbh thats quite sad. getting goofed by DE. Nice Thanks for your help anyways. Bye Bye DE we wont see us again

So you were at -1000...
Then you bought "2 dlc's", but those are gone and now you're at -3000...so you lost more than you bought?
You getting codes from shady places? And/or reversing transactions?
This sounds too suspicious...