Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Primary Weapons should I get next?

(PSN)EyeGodZA

Question

Greets all,

Sorta in a spot where I wanna rank up my MR to 7 and I've got the Arak and Hek both maxed out, and I just maxed out the Vectis too, which is currently my weapon of choice and a total BEAST against anything in my path.

I've got my eye on a bunch of BPs cos I feel whenever I'm not leveling weapons I'm wasting time not gain in MR, so I'm looking for fodder if need be, but also something decent to have fun with; weapon types I've not used before.

Currently working on leveling Frost (almost halfway), with Vectis as Primary (maxed, per the above), Vasto (close to maxed, then to be forged into Redeemer), Plasma Sword (slowly leveling up, fodder, I think?) and Dethcube plus its weapon (also slowly getting there, not sure if I prefer it over Artax...).

As always advice would be appreciated! 🙏

6 answers to this question

You can get soma prime, its unvaulted and solid weapon and you can get baza, its also very good weapon.

For secondaries pandero and lex prime is mr8 but they are solid, you can get them next.

For melee, get lesion. I got lesion when ı was mr7, adn ım still using it, its one of top melee weapons. Also by the time you get to lesion, you will get a lot of mr because lesion requires tipedo and tipedo requires 1 kunai and bo.

short story; get soma prime or baza(or both), wait for pandero and lex prime, get lesion.

Edited by Razorv2

10 hours ago, (PS4)death404 said:

Hey friend! I'll be back on tomorrow after a week vacation if you want in game help or even some mods. I collect everything and keep my dupes to give away and I have a week's worth of grinding to do. Send me a friend request on psn or in game.

What a champion!

Will do for sure; thank you, sir!

1 hour ago, Razorv2 said:

You can get soma prime, its unvaulted and solid weapon and you can get baza, its also very good weapon.

For secondaries pandero and lex prime is mr8 but they are solid, you can get them next.

For melee, get lesion. I got lesion when ı was mr7, adn ım still using it, its one of top melee weapons. Also by the time you get to lesion, you will get a lot of mr because lesion requires tipedo and tipedo requires 1 kunai and bo.

short story; get soma prime or baza(or both), wait for pandero and lex prime, get lesion.

Thank you, sir!

I'm just working my way through some MR fodder right now; just started using the Gorgon and have almost maxed out Akmagnus...

Redeemer's building, along with vanilla Soma and a few others.

Will look out for the ones you mentioned; thanks!