DE while you're looking at companions can we please use the same mods on sentinal weapons as our weapons?

PSTriple

10 minutes ago, PSTriple said:

since exalted weapons exist now.

Just because you added this sentence:
You can't use your EW with any Melee at the same time.

Better example would be Venari. "Exalted" Companion which can be used at the same time as Kavats and both can use the same mods at the same time.

As for the question itself: It's somewhat in logic. If you put a magazine into your Uzi you can't use it inyour AK-47 at the same time (I am aware they use different ammo tyes, this is just a simple example).

As for the debate: It wouldn't hurt anyone if they would add this QoL except DE really wants this feature

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Barring that it would help if where specific mods show up in the list was more obviously consistent, it seems like despite trying to pick the first of two duplicates for frame weapons and saving the second for sentinels' when I go to put the mods on the sentinel weapons those marked as already in use aren't ordered predictably.

I feel like the complete silence from DE should be interpreted differently than the OP and other threads like this do. If the new elemental mods and upcoming Helminth mods are any indication... they won't need duplicates anymore because it won't use the same mods.