Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened to Akkad?

(PSN)supernova_girlie

34 minutes ago, Noble_One said:

just tell them that they can release enemies early by using the skill again.

I think their parents added too much vinegar to the solution and as for my cornflakes...they should learn to use the Port-O-Potty.  It's weird, I find a group that has 2 other players that understand that with a spova, there's no need to stand in the little corridors, there will be enough for everyone because monsters run faster.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I think their parents added too much vinegar to the solution and as for my cornflakes...they should learn to use the Port-O-Potty.  It's weird, I find a group that has 2 other players that understand that with a spova, there's no need to stand in the little corridors, there will be enough for everyone because monsters run faster.

yes true but not everyone knows the ins and outs. people have their own play style and even if its for the best wont change. the only thing you can do is keep going or leave. one of the great things about this game is you dont get penalized for leaving.  

Everyone spawn camps the drop points for the infested..so now Akkad is boring as snot....I just farm Senchura for a run on 5 to 5 for credits because I loathe the index...and you can also Netflix or Youtube like a boss on Senchura...Side note it takes about 4 runs to wave 25 to usually level a Warframe to max if you need to, making Senchura a good spot for that early morning solo....

25 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

Everyone spawn camps the drop points for the infested..so now Akkad is boring as snot....I just farm Senchura for a run on 5 to 5 for credits because I loathe the index...and you can also Netflix or Youtube like a boss on Senchura...Side note it takes about 4 runs to wave 25 to usually level a Warframe to max if you need to, making Senchura a good spot for that early morning solo....

I miss Sechura. I remember when I first started Warframe, I solo'd it and each time was an adventure and a close call! Thanks for this, I will start going there.  

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Why do you ask about Akkad if you are fully aware the problem was with the players? Curious....

The enemy spawn was changed and possibly even decreased. Now they only seem to come, at least in number, from the two narrow corridors and a few come from the back. They used to come from all entrances.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

The enemy spawn was changed and possibly even decreased. Now they only seem to come, at least in number, from the two narrow corridors and a few come from the back. They used to come from all entrances.

I noticed this as well, thought it might be a once off but it's persisting. 

Not sure about PC though, haven't played that in months. 

I think it was the change to how the AI uses pathing that was patched. So basically the AI on Akkad is probably moving towards 2 lanes in droves instead of finding better paths. Eg, on Hydron, the change made it more interesting as enemies basically swarm from everywhere now.