Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom K-Drives

LuciferAnubisHellDumount

K-Drives should be like dressing Operators. Its ridiculous to spend resources on a single board, and if you wanted something different, start on a new. DAMN. Board.
Let players craft the parts, and customize the boards as freely as they please, no perma-bull████

One board suits all. Sounds good to me.

Edited by LuciferHellDumount

I think what we really need is the ability to dismantle ungilded modular items, separating them into their individual components. This would apply to ungilded Zaws, ungilded Kitguns, ungilded Moas, and all K-Drives. Just let us separate them out into the parts. I'm pretty sure that was what they said they had in mind way back before PoE came out, and would give some meaning to the concept of gilding. If we had it like this, then we could build all the K-Drive parts and then just mix and match them however we please.

Edited by SteveCutler

16 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

I think what we really need is the ability to dismantle ungilded modular items, separating them into their individual components. This would apply to ungilded Zaws, ungilded Kitguns, ungilded Moas, and all K-Drives. Just let us separate them out into the parts. I'm pretty sure that was what they said they had in mind way back before PoE came out, and would give some meaning to the concept of gilding. If we had it like this, then we could build all the K-Drive parts and then just mix and match them however we please.

Exactly that.