Garuda's ult should make use of the built up damage from her first

Retrikaethan

right now her ult feels more like a first and her first her ult, if only from a damage standpoint. the ult feels weak on its own and doesn't have many opportunities to be used on account of how slow it is. using the built up damage from her first wouldn't make it overpowered but would make it synergize with the only other part of her kit that she would be actively using to damage enemies/protect herself.

so, uh, thoughts?

Eh, outs not a bad idea, but I don't think DE wound do it since I'd say the focus of her 4 isn't supposed to be on high upfront damage but on getting a wide area debugg  that them increases damage potential exponentially. The most I see them doing for her 4 is decreasing the charge time.

4 minutes ago, Saravind said:

well your actually best using her 4 so targets get the bleed mark

then use the stored up 1 to throw into them for a massive aoe splosion which then makes them bleed proc based of damage the orb did

...i had no idea her first could inflict bleed. TO THE SCIENCE ROOM!

her 4 is a debuff that lets anything proc slash.  any damage source that has been marked by her 4 has a 50% chance to do a slash proc and the slash proc damage is based on the damage of whatever it proced slash with.  You can force the chance to be 100% if you run 200% power strength.  This also means you can make her blood ball be the fattest nuke warframe has ever seen.

2 hours ago, Retrikaethan said:

...i had no idea her first could inflict bleed. TO THE SCIENCE ROOM!

It does when targets are marked by her 4, it's most reliable when you have at least 201% Power Strength, which tips the Mark value into the 100% chance to cause Bleeds when marked enemy takes damage.

The best thing is that this actually scales. No matter what level of play you can rip a Blood Mirror shield out of an enemy and let enemy damage charge up that Orb for you based on their own damage, cast 4 on enemies when you're ready, charge the Orb for only a second and throw it at them.

Resulting damage is then scaled to the damage they put into the shield, plus 50% for the second of charge you gave it, and the Bleeds based off that will literally eat the survivors alive in a few ticks. Doesn't matter what level they are, their charged damage will be enough to kill them with that combo.