Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switching syndicates

S7z7g7

Question

Hoi

I've kind of put off syndicates because I never really understood their value until I realised how strong ability augments are and now suddenly I'm on a quest to max all the syndicates.

I'm almost at the standing cap with Steel Meridian so I will soon be able to unlock the ability augment mods, but what happens after I equip a different sigil? If I play as a syndicate that opposes Steel Meridian will it de-rank me and prevent me from accessing the ability augment mods?

6 answers to this question

Yeah but there are some augments that I want to get from such as the Mag and Ivara augments from Perrin Sequence but they are the enemy of Steel Meridian so if I equip a Perrin Sequence sigil and earn standing for them will it lock the ability augments from Steel Meridian? That's pretty much what I tried to ask with my first question 😛

2 minutes ago, S7z7g7 said:

Yeah but there are some augments that I want to get from such as the Mag and Ivara augments from Perrin Sequence but they are the enemy of Steel Meridian so if I equip a Perrin Sequence sigil and earn standing for them will it lock the ability augments from Steel Meridian? That's pretty much what I tried to ask with my first question 😛

The mods tend to be available from both the left group of three and the right group of three. For example, you will find the Ivara mods from Cephalon Suda as well, which is Neutral with Steel Meridian, so you won't lose any standing.

If you fight with a Perrin sigil, you wil lose standing for Steel Meridian, as they are enemies. So you will lose the option to get the mods from Steel.