Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vent kid standing

mikakor

okay, so, i started grinding my standing points with the vent kids, but i have a lot of trouble understanding how it works... like, i get a "3000" points, but it doesn't give me 3000 standing with the vent kids, so how is standing calculated? and also, where do i need to look at to see the standing i have left to gain for the day? it's really confusing me.

7 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Vent kids vendor. Though you'll have to do the math on how much you have left to earn.

what? i don't understand. when going to biz, for exemple, i can go to "provide fish" , and i can see "standing left : XXXX"

but when the kid vendor, i only see the standing that i actually have, that's it. except if you tell me that there is no standing daily limit with the vend kids.}

Edit : looking for what others have said... hmm..

Edit 2 : ok so it looks like i've found what you were talking about!! i'll go make a mission and if it doesn't get bumped again, you'll know you have helped me! thank you xD

Edited by mikakor

Go to your profile, Click on syndicates, scroll down to find vent kids standing , there it will show you how much standing you have left for the day, in mission, check mission progress, this will not post till you extract from mission, also we have been using the round about to grind at the location on fortuna map called “the Pearl” you can max out standing by grinding there in 10min

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

i don't understand. i've spent 20 god damn minutes at the pearl grinding, only to get around 1000 #*!%ing standing point, that's it. it's going to blow my mind...

You either need a lot of practice OR you where capping out. 

Cause Tricks hard cap at 3000 score (750 standing). So it doesn't matter if you get a massively huge multiplier because it will just cap out.

Just now, Oreades said:

You either need a lot of practice OR you where capping out. 

Cause Tricks hard cap at 3000 score (750 standing). So it doesn't matter if you get a massively huge multiplier because it will just cap out.

no no, it was 20 minutes of trick between 2500 and 3000 points and in the end i get only 1000 standing point.; my head need a break. ;-;

You sure you haven't just maxed your current rank in Ventkids? First is just 4000 if I remember correctly, so maybe you had already earned 3k before. When you reach that you wont get any more standing until you talk to them to advance to next rank. For syndicates your standing wont stack for next rank, so be sure to keep an eye on it so you're not wasting time. 

Also, the standing you're working on wont register in your profile until you exit back to Fortuna. To see your progress when in Orb Vallis you need to hit Esc, View Mission Progress, and then hit the Syndicate Standings tab. The numbers say how much you've earned during current "mission", while the blue bar underneath shows how far you've progressed through the current rank.