DE needs to fix the dojo building

FurtherSquash

I am a clan leader that want to completely  rebuild and rework our clans dojo but that is completely impossible because of how the system works right now. First of all i would have to wait two hours for every room that i want to destroy, second i would have to kick 60 active members because i cant replace a barrack, third i can't in any way fix the layout i'm looking for because can't use the clan halls as i want to. I'm with DE in the part that you need all of the smaller halls to get to the big ones, But if i already have the biggest one, why can't i then remove one of the smaller ones and place it somewear else. I'm completely puzzled by this. Would it really be so bad for them to fix stuff like this so you can express your creativity more freely?

We, too, want to restructure our dojo, but we can't for the simple reason that barracks can't be built twice. I don't mind all the waiting to strip and rebuild, but the fact that we would have to kick about 20 members and drop back to 10 only to move things around is a non-starter for the redecoration committee.