Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Deluxe Bundles

Ezlaxin

Hi,

I was wondering if DE would consider having a discount on deluxe bundles if you already own the skin. this way we can get (maybe later on, or if we change our minds) the bundle exclusive stuff without having to pay for the deluxe skin twice.

Best regards,

Exlazin.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

What is this, the 700th someone’s made a post about this?

wouldnt need to keep remaking the posts if DE actually attempted to do something about it.

surely it isnt that hard? If an item in the pack is owned, then reduce the cost by the amount that that item would be normally.

10 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

wouldnt need to keep remaking the posts if DE actually attempted to do something about it.

surely it isnt that hard? If an item in the pack is owned, then reduce the cost by the amount that that item would be normally.

Speaking from a pure business stand point they don't have a reason to do this since it would only result in them losing money. Like even if people have some of the cosmetics they still buy the bundle so from a money standpoint... Why would they intentionally lose profit?

35 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

Have you stopped to think that maybe there is a reason they haven’t done anything about it.

20 hours ago, stormy505 said:

Speaking from a pure business stand point they don't have a reason to do this since it would only result in them losing money. Like even if people have some of the cosmetics they still buy the bundle so from a money standpoint... Why would they intentionally lose profit?

19 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Have you stopped to think that maybe there is a reason they haven’t done anything about it.

oh i DO know WHY they haven't done it. but its still ridiculous. its like why they offer plat discounts to pc players....i know many players who only buy plat when they got a 50% or 75% plat discount...tons of plat for less money.

For the DX bundles, there are times where a lot of people already bought the skin separately before seeing the bundle....its kind of the same with the 2 bundles for Fortuna, i got the garuda bundle before i had seen the other bundle that had everything, by that point, why would i want to shell out 970 plat for duplicates of the same things I already had gotten for 570 (guessing on the play as i dont recall the exact numbers)