Garudas Inconsistent Abilities

SynLuce

So i keep having annoying issues with Garuda where A: her 1 refuses to work on an enemy until several presses later even with 30m+  range, B: Falling through the map every now and then because of her 1. Heck even her 2 had me fall through the map once. I like her kit, but these small annoyances including her god awful long animation times during cast(even with Natural talent) are making it hard to enjoy her to the fullest. Seriously, the game as a whole is much faster, simply look at the Nezha rework, slow cast times on a frame with no real 360 tankiness should not be a thing. With regards to her 4, it would be nice to get a damage boost if we are going to sit through that super long animation for max range as well. 

On a personal note, for a frame that embodies gore as her theme, especially towards her enemies, she does no evoke the feeling during gameplay for me. With Valkyr, you feel the rage with her screams and crazed claws, but you would think with Garuda we would have more moves that eviscerate the enemy. But instead we cut ourselves, and leap on people for 0 damage. 

Just figured i would post my 2 cents.

PS this is not about her being  OP or Weak, its that her current kit has basic gameplay issues which reduce the quality of the frame in REAL missions.

Edited by SynLuce

I am rocking natural talent with 214% strength. My point is, if we are going to be a big floating target for the 2-3 secs it takes to fully charge the skill WITH maxed natural talent, their needs to be a better incentive(maybe even 360 range or something). Yes i know we can move, but that wont stop level 60 enemies from riddling my back with bullets cos they happened to spawn there while i was busy doing nothing for 2-3 seconds.

EDIT: I honestly wouldnt mind her 4's charge time if we didnt need to hold it down to charge it up, and we could still bullet jump and melee. That would easily be ok with me. It could stay as it is with its damage and charge times, but atleast i wouldnt be a sitting duck.

Edited by SynLuce
Extra info