Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War and Paracesis as "twin" swords (lore thoughts)

ej72702

It would be awesome if War and the Paracesis were twin swords or swords of light/dark in the New War Questline?

my thoughts- The twin swords would then play a part with the light/dark choice meter from the cinematic quests i.e. choose to attack sentients with their own creation or choose to attack with an orokin creation.

lore stuff that would make War effective against sentients:

If War was able to channel Hunhow's consciousness/oro shouldn't a tenno be able to do something similar? In this case, wouldn't that mean that War could then be effective against sentients? (because it would mean that tenno are channeling their own oro to consume a sentient's oro)

post your thoughts

Edit:

Just to clarify I don't really mean that you would dual wield two swords but rather that the swords would be symbolic twins like one sword represents light and the other dark.

Edited by ej72702

On 2018-11-17 at 7:53 PM, ej72702 said:

It would be awesome if War and the Paracesis were twin swords or swords of light/dark in the New War Questline?

my thoughts- The twin swords would then play a part with the light/dark choice meter from the cinematic quests i.e. choose to attack sentients with their own creation or choose to attack with an orokin creation.

lore stuff that would make War effective against sentients:

If War was able to channel Hunhow's consciousness/oro shouldn't a tenno be able to do something similar? In this case, wouldn't that mean that War could then be effective against sentients? (because it would mean that tenno are channeling their own oro to consume a sentient's oro)

post your thoughts

Just wish these weapons could damage the eidolons’ shields. If DE wants, they could do just a little more than the amps as a balance for getting up close to these things. I mean to call the Paracesis a “sentient killer” but can’t really do anything against a teralyst, kind of exaggerating. But dual heavy blades would be very slow, unless the warframe spins like a tornado. But starting off the swings would be slow even with speed mods. But a dual heavy blade melee would be different and new.