Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Kill X of Y enemy"

vostok3

I cry every time I see this bounty pop up.  It's literally a crapshoot every time whether I will get enough Moas or Drones or whatever arbitrary thing they want me to kill a bunch of.  I'm literally in the middle of a base, obliterating everything in site with 4/4 alert level, and I'm sitting here at 4/20 Moas killed, because the game will not spawn them for me.  This is out of my control.  None of the PoE bounties are this luck based, why does this one have to be?  I've clearly proved I call kill the things, why do I have to pray that I get enough of the RIGHT thing?

Extremely frustrating.

Hey I've had so many issues with this type of mission in bounties too, the kill counter seems to glitch out for me so often, half the time I kill a designated enemy the counter DOES NOT go up, if I had to kill say 15 moas, I probably would have to kill like 30 to reach the mission criteria.

On 2018-11-18 at 12:47 AM, super2sentai said:

Hey I've had so many issues with this type of mission in bounties too, the kill counter seems to glitch out for me so often, half the time I kill a designated enemy the counter DOES NOT go up, if I had to kill say 15 moas, I probably would have to kill like 30 to reach the mission criteria.

This bug is caused by the host switching to operator mode or being on a k-drive when the mission starts from my experience.

7 hours ago, Thural said:

This bug is caused by the host switching to operator mode or being on a k-drive when the mission starts from my experience.

Oh this just gets even weirder, in another post I saw it said it was disarming the moas that caused them not to go towards the kill counter, as I've mentioned in that post I use disarm loki a lot so it made sense, well thanks for the extra information, I shall continue testing, I'm running with my slow nova at the moment.