Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For anyone having trouble earning Ventkids standing

Omega_Boost

41 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

I'm fine with the standing cap, k-drives are really only used for the standing anyway. Take a way the cap then we're only one point glitch away from everyone blowing through weeks of content in hours.

Read the post again.  He said score cap not standing cap.  He wants to do 1 massive trick to get his daily instead of stopping every time the combo counter gets up to 3K then going back to it.

I'm still using the default board so I'm getting no mastery out of it, and likely won't be able to build a custom one for at least a while. That being said, I don't know if the affinity gained for a custom board is linked to trick score, but if it is then I don't really see it as being objectionable if I could quickly rank up to max by doing some massive trick chains in the manner shown in the video. As someone said, K-Drives are a novelty and don't functionally do anything in the game. They're slower than archwings and you can't use weapons or gear while riding them, so locking progress behind a score cap seems slightly gratuitous.

8 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

You know you can just spam the jump button while moving on the hoverboard in any direction to chain Copykavat and coptering right?

Properly timed you reach 3000 points in seconds. (rapid fire Jump macro if you want)

Not sure how you're getting that high of a score in that manner, do post a video of it if you can. Honestly, if it's really that easy then they'll probably patch it out, because it sounds like a bug/exploit. That said, I can reach my daily limit in about 10 minutes using my method, which definitely isn't slow in a game like Warframe.

14 hours ago, Ohforf3 said:

Read the post again.  He said score cap not standing cap.  He wants to do 1 massive trick to get his daily instead of stopping every time the combo counter gets up to 3K then going back to it.

So same thing but on a smaller level.

this is how you burn out of warframe.

The video doesn't work for those that use a controller. I'd have to have a third arm to move the camera, using the PS4's touchpad, while doing all the normal other tricks with the regular two arms. As in.... beyond basic one-touch grinding and such isn't possible with controllers. I'd love it if [DE] would take a look at this opportunity, and maybe allow for the camera to be tied to the grind rail or something. (as an option)

3 hours ago, AandOE said:

I'd have to have a third arm to move the camera, using the PS4's touchpad, while doing all the normal other tricks with the regular two arms.

You're pretty limited in this game in general if you're using a controller. When I started playing years back, I used a 360 controller, but after I switched to mouse & keyboard and got used to it, I never went back. The controller didn't have enough buttons to map all the actions I wanted, it was a pain to access the gear/emote menu with, and the loss of precision was too great. On top of that, the controller couldn't even navigate the menus at the time since this was before they added more gamepad support, and I was always using the keyboard to type messages anyway.