Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bolarola Conservation trails only created if client

Taverius

I've just bought the kubrodon lure and started running into this bug too. There are several people who've reported this issue, but equally probably lots without the issue.

@Taverius do any of the following apply:

• Recently equipped the Oxylus
  • Swapped out the pobber lure in your inventory for one of the other lures (I realise all of them can still be accessed)
  • Completed the conservation emblem

These are the only things I can think of, as I bought the lure yesterday, then caught three kubrodon completed my badge and went to bed. Today I equipped the oxylus and swapped the pobber lure for kubrow lure in my inventory and headed out to conserve. Since then I have been unable to find anything but pobbers if I am hosting/solo. I have tried removing the oxylus, swapping back the lure and removing the conservation badge, but the issue persists.

Ok so it seems the issue (for me at least) is that pesky oxylus. The precept appears to give more conservation opportunities but also converts them all to pobbers.....

To fix it I had to not only remove the oxylus, but switch to another sentinel/pet/moa and go back to my ship, after which I could find all types again.