Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Approaching the max

S.Dust

We're all approaching the max rank in fortuna if we havent already hit it so im curious after everyone's hit that then what? I mean I know ill be hunting animals for some floofs but after that what?

Edited by S.Dust

The same things you can do with most other Syndicates or at least the same you could do with the Plains?

Get the rest of the items for sale, build however many Kitguns you want, farm decorations from Biz/Ticker, farm items to sell (not sure if the fish/arcanes are tradeable this time around), farm the bounties for relics/mods, or just go to Vallis for fun?

There is the rest of the Fortuna content to come but even without that what else would anyone expect to do after getting all their standing?

13 hours ago, S.Dust said:

We're all approaching the max rank in fortuna if we havent already hit it so im curious after everyone's hit that then what? I mean I know ill be hunting animals for some floofs but after that what?

Probably farm resources and do bounties as per usual considering more kitguns are on the way and I haven't bought or built absolutely everything yet. I like to have a higher standing cap to work with for that kinda stuff, so that's why I've put everything into increasing my standing rank. Still have to get Old Mate and then I'll be golden.

It's still very much an enjoyable place to me, and will be once I hit that max. To me, max standing rank =/= nothing to do. Plus, there's the second part of the update to look forward to. 😊

Wait for Fortuna Part 2 for the Big Spooders

After they become plain and grindy -> lay down, try not to cry, cry a lot!

Then wait for RailJack. After finding out it's way too casual to keep your attention for more than a week-> lay down, try not to cry, cry a lot!

Wait for the next thing that will last for a week at max and after that -> lay down, try not to cry, cry a lot!

But yeah...if I try to give you an answer without any negativity pouring out of it - Pray for sustainable content! Until then enjoy the floofs!

As a conclusion I really...really...and I do mean really hope I'm wrong on everything I just said!

22 hours ago, S.Dust said:

This is why I pace myself. 

I'm only rank 2 in all 3 factions. Haven't built any moas or kit guns yet. Still passively farming 

6 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Good lord, a Founder above mastery 12.

You're like a unicorn. o_o

Are late MR founders really that rare?  I suppose I'm biased since I'm one and in a clan with a dozen of us who've been here since closed beta, but I figured there would be a fair number hopping about still.

-------

Anyways, actually start doing things with the standing.  Trying out kitgun and moa combos, getting floofs, grinding K drive.  DE cannot produce content faster then you consume it, so keep in mind that if you are burning through the game at max you will always get bored early on.

Edited by Soulgazer

9 hours ago, Soulgazer said:

Are late MR founders really that rare?  I suppose I'm biased since I'm one and in a clan with a dozen of us who've been here since closed beta, but I figured there would be a fair number hopping about still.

Honestly? Yeah, pretty much. I see a lot of founders because I do a lot of pugging, and while I'm admittedly judging purely on them having the Excal Prime glyph, it always baffles me to see it next to such low numbers.