Jump to content
  • 0

Warframe uninstalled itself? What?


Kraantion
 Share

Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
40 minutes ago, kotex073 said:

Steam user ? check https://forums.warframe.com/topic/923678-game-disappearing-from-steam-library-how-to-fix/?page=0#comment-9514369

Happened to me often in the past and not just with warframe, that's why i play warframe outside steam.

I see. I started redownloading the game again already. 

Tho, it's really annoying with 10MB/s.

 

Also, it's a bit too late for me to switch to outside of steam. I have over 4000 hours on record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

you don't start over, you just launch the game outside of it

Just make a shortcut like:

C:\Users\***name***\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools\Launcher.exe (yours might have a different path)

Edited by kotex073
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, --TK--Fez_Multiplex said:

Tho, it's really annoying with 10MB/s.

 

🤔

4 minutes ago, --TK--Fez_Multiplex said:

Also, it's a bit too late for me to switch to outside of steam. I have over 4000 hours on record.

in fact steam has nothing to do with warframe itself, you can just login using website version and everything will be the same. You can even launch game downloaded from steam without starting steam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, kotex073 said:

you don't start over, you just launch the game outside of it

Just make a shortcut like:

C:\Users\***name***\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools\Launcher.exe (yours might have a different path)

I tried the Launcher, but it gave me an error. 

1 hour ago, rsod25 said:

?

in fact steam has nothing to do with warframe itself, you can just login using website version and everything will be the same. You can even launch game downloaded from steam without starting steam.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, --TK--Fez_Multiplex said:

I tried the Launcher, but it gave me an error. 

4 hours ago, rsod25 said:

Make the following shortcut :

Quote

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -relaunched -cluster:public -registry:Steam

you also should set working directory in the shortcut properties

Quote

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools"

Adjust path if your steam library is installed somewhere else

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...