Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will De Give Us A Warning Before Pulling Founder's Program?

angelzarke

I asked this earlier but I still don't have an answer. DE said that they would pull buy in into the founder's program in one of these major updates. If that update is update 10 in 9 days, then I would like to know so that I can upgrade from hunter to master. Please DE, don't just pull the program without letting people know.  

ill bet money they will inform us if they are going to pull it.

that aside, i doubt they will pull it any time soon, after all, why pull something that makes them loads of cash?

slightly less on topic:

has there been official confirmation on u10 being in however many days are left till they pull the gear?

just because they say they are going to pull something, does not mean that its going to be the update to do it.

ill bet money (unless offical word has said so already) that u10 will not be in 9 days.

They may do it sooner, but I can imagine that the founder's program will work untill PS4 launch, and then, that will be the end of founder's. When they launch for PS4... that should be their "official" release.

I dont think the program will ever end. It seems to be making them some good cash and it would be an unwise decision to take it out as a brand new audience is about to join the game.

I dont think the program will ever end. It seems to be making them some good cash and it would be an unwise decision to take it out as a brand new audience is about to join the game.

A Founder program is only done before the game is officially release. It doesn't matter if it's making them money or not. If they don't take it off by the time the game is release then it just doesn't make any sense.