Limbo cataclysm hacking

China_man1948

None of the Warframe skills affect Operators. That's why your Operator can't be healed by Trinity, can't get dmg buff by Rhino and so on.

This also goes for the Arbitration drones. So if you are a Limbo main, please never use high range high duration Cataclysm in Arbitrations.
Since the drones make everything else invulnerable, but they are not in the rift, you can't hurt the drones, and you can't hurt any other enemies either.

1 minute ago, China_man1948 said:

My apologies, i am rather new to the game. kinda

You can also take/upload datamass in cataclysm using operator. They're somehow immune to the rift plane and can do all sorts of things as if cataclysm doesn't exist.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

15 minutes ago, China_man1948 said:

Has anyone noticed that you can cataclysm and stasis, then use operator to hack consoles while you are inside of the rift/cataclysm when your in operator mode? I hope this is not a glitch and if it is, plz don't remove it!

You can also use Void mode to hide operator when hacking. However it'll drain your energy very fast (like normal void mode). Why did I tell you this? Because enemies outside of the rift/cataclysm can hurt your operator because they're in the same plane.

Just now, NocheLuz said:

You can also use Void mode to hide operator when hacking. However it'll drain your energy very fast (like normal void mode). Why did I tell you this? Because enemies outside of the rift/cataclysm can hurt your operator because they're in the same plane.

ik that lol

1 minute ago, China_man1948 said:

ik that lol

Well, good for you. Because someone even said that rift/cataclysm and stasis will stop the bullets so the person inside will never get hurt... Well, normally it is since stasis will stop any enemies inside the rift and enemies outside/most of the bosses can't enter the rift and can't hurt you that inside the rift (except some... well... You'll encounter them soon enough... and I didn't mean dispell either. Their attack just hit all plane). So someone might try to use rift/cataclysm in hope that they can protect operator, which is not true.

9 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

You can also take/upload datamass in cataclysm using operator. They're somehow immune to the rift plane and can do all sorts of things as if cataclysm doesn't exist.

I've been doing this since I came back, actually. In my frame. You can apparently carry it in the void. Or it was a bug... Now I need to go check. But I was carrying and inserting the datamass with my limbo in the void plane.

26 minutes ago, China_man1948 said:

I hope this is not a glitch and if it is, plz don't remove it!

15 minutes ago, Epilogia said:

None of the Warframe skills affect Operators.

Seems 100% intentional to me. Warframe abilities don't affect operators, simple as that. Limbo's rift is an ability, so it makes perfect sense.

so other tid bits. on mobile defense it may be inconvenient to pick up datamass in a mob. instead of casting cataclysm, go tenno, void walk and pick it up (give it a sec, because tenno pickup has no animation), dash away to some cover and go back to limbo. datamass falls onto ground. pick it up as limbo and enter rift.

handy when nullifiers abound.

or pick up with limbo. void dash away as tenno and transfer back to limbo. he’ll still have mass with him but not take any damage while youÂ’re in tenno.

your tenno is a good way to deal with nullifiers b/c you can void walk into their bubble then void melee to rag doll them away and disrupt their bubble.

While we're on the topic, why doesn't interactable objects get rifted along everything else. Just seems dumb to me.

Technical problems, yadda yadda yadda. It's still doable, at the very least. While I always go into my operator to hack console regardless (invincibility while vulnerable), it just seems like a loophole that's annoying either intentionally or not (I've accidentally canceled a vault hack before when I rifted the entire spy vault to run in. Yes, you can be a $&*^ with Limbo unintentionally. What a frame)

4 hours ago, China_man1948 said:

Has anyone noticed that you can cataclysm and stasis, then use operator to hack consoles while you are inside of the rift/cataclysm when your in operator mode? I hope this is not a glitch and if it is, plz don't remove it!

Operator is immune to rift, it's intended behavior.