Embodiment/physical manifestation of the void

(PSN)ReySieg

Alrighty Chains Of Harrow have given me some big WTF moment by the end of the quest, and my reaction to the man in the Wall was priceless. When I just about into my foundry I just saw the supposedly "Operator" sitting on top of the market, saying "Hey Kiddo" with that chilling and quite creepy voice of a legion.

As I read some threads in this forums, I've discovered that "The man in the wall" was actually the manifestation of the void itself. Plus I've just realized that he called the operator "Kiddo" the same way their father calls them before the accident. But still what is this being motives? Why is it guiding us to get the Paracesis from Ballas? And asked us if we felt better after the sacrifice?

We don't know. I see it as a chaotic force of nature. Not nessesarily malicious but not benign either.

We humans encroached into it's reality. We may have tainted it with our thoughts and desires. And the operators and orokin constantly using this source of energy have become doorways, ever open. 

It may just be curious, but we may be insignificant. And there is much to fear from a bored god-like being comprised of a whole dimension of pure energy.