Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna (and POE) Map UI

JonnyOptimus

The #1 reason I never play POE, and now Fortuna is because of the map UI. Normally when I play missions I always have the map expanded in my UI to more clearly see mission objectives, enemies, etc. I also typically run with enemy sense. 

But in POE and Fortuna when you expand the map in your HUD it's far too obtrusive and blocks your view. 

For me it's too difficult to distinguish enemies on the screen in game so I'm always using the HUD to guide me. 

What I'd love to see is either an option to highlight enemies on screen in some way (as certain abilities do as a side effect), or turn the transparency of the enlarged map wayyy down (while keeping the transparency of enemies, items, and mission objectives as is). 

Does anyone else have this problem (and have any suggestions)? I hate that I can't enjoy this new content... 

In 'Interface' section of settings, you can turn down overlay map transparency, which is the opened map transparency

Not good for gameplay, just give you general directions to areas within the vicinity

You'll have to make do with the minimap to play. Too bad if your resolution is really high.

For running around large distances instead of opening the map by tapping m just open the advanced map (hold m), mark where you want to go and archwing there.