General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Some bugs in Orb Vallis

DARKYPANTHER

Hello !

I was playing in the vallis, doing bounties and I first had an issue with the K-drive. I used the K-drive launcher while inspecting a corpse and I ended being the K-drive :

Révélation

unknown.png

Here is my Chroma warframe, the dead body and me, as a K-drive. So I continued playing like this :

Révélation

unknown.png

Could only do flips etc, no way to get out of hoverboard mode... then we had to defend 5 excavators. Ok, but I play with the game in english, and it seems that the excavators were coming from some Italian tenno friends :

Révélation

unknown.png

So yes we successed, through this language bug and this chaotic UI. We were going back to Fortuna, and I entered the lift as a K-drive. I respawned as a flying Chroma and could not move, so I tried to do a slam attack, and...

Révélation

unknown.png

Well... I got stuck like this in the air. But I play Warframe since 5 years and it's not the first time I have this kind of bugs. I know what to do : the famous /unstuck ! So I tried but...

Révélation

unknown.png

this did not ended well... Finally, I was brought back to Fortuna and all is ok now.

Posted it here because I think it's part UI related. Maybe there's another category in which it will fit more.

Thanks DE for all the hotfixes you make.

EDIT : Some other bugs on UI :

Here, I just entere the bounty, found a squad etc, but I still have the vote option.

Révélation

unknown.png

Here, I'm in K-drive mode, but I still have my energy bar and I can't see the points I make when I do tricks.

Révélation

unknown.png

And here is another screen on the chaotic UI with the excavators. The excavators life seems to be superimposed and also, on the minimap, there are 3 "C" excavators.

Révélation

unknown.png

Edited by DARKYPANTHER