Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Forma-Ed Their Dethcube Yet?

EclipsedHusky

I forma'd and potato'd my Cube and my Shade. 

Yes, my shade. I will actually put another forma I got from daily lottery on him whenever I max him again. I also farmed a spare Lethal Torrent just for him and gave him one of my extra Barrel Diffusion, his accuracy is still crap but I'll fix that with more firing speed. 

Had a second set of rifle mods before the change. Now I melted all extras into Serration and Hornet Strike.

Do not do this.

From the 9.8 patch notes:

"If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!"

Guess it's time to file a support ticket.

Not sure how that response would read ...but here's what it would look like if I was the one handling it.

Step 1: Read First

Step 2 through 99: A bunch of other random stuff.

Step 100: Do silly crap like, setting your genitals on fire or selling/fusing all your extra mods.

Sincerely, 9volt.

Do not do this.

From the 9.8 patch notes:

"If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!"

Is this saying that we might need duplicate mods to equip on Sentinel again?

ya the cube himself dont need any forma'ing just a reactor/cat w/e he gets. atleast not untill they come up with some new sentinal powers. i personally dont like my deathcube taking all my kills. 

i pray the keep the mod system how it is now. i like having 1 mod for all my guns

What no thunderclap ?

Because Freeze does a better at CC via slow and always procs and adds damage, especially to shields. Here's some food for thought: What's better, a dead enemy or a stunned enemy? At higher levels, Freeze still slows while it adds damage and hits shields regardless of armour/hp hard, whereas Stun has a lower proc and a shorter duration and no additional damage. Since I consider all the other mods essential, that's how the cookie crumbles in my book.

I can't hear your thread over the sound of my dethcube murdering everything forever.

dethcube.png

Had a second set of rifle mods before the change. Now I melted all extras into Serration and Hornet Strike.

Your a lot braver than me, although I was close to maxing a second set of mods, all I did was bank them just incase my maxed out stuff gets restricted to personal gear :P

ya the cube himself dont need any forma'ing just a reactor/cat w/e he gets. atleast not untill they come up with some new sentinal powers. i personally dont like my deathcube taking all my kills. 

i pray the keep the mod system how it is now. i like having 1 mod for all my guns

They will keep it for frames and our guns, but it being duped to the sentinels is a known "bug" by DE and will be something that will be gone later from what their notes say.