Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about the Solaris secret at max standing

Cosmic_Elf

I finally completed the standing for Fortuna, and now can start farming for Moa, Kitgun parts, mining tools, Venus fishing gear, and Conservation tools... When completing the standing the characters reveal their faces, I thought I was halucinating. I had my earphones on playing music from mobile phone, and went to the loo when this happened, and missed the introduction from this from the bounty lady. Has anyone captured a video on Youtube of this... so I can catch up on the lore I missed

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

7 minutes ago, konaka123 said:

Could you please not put the Spoilers in your thread title? Thanks a lot!

(Also OriginalWickedFun has a video of what you are asking about)

Thanks, well I was putting spoilers on encase i dont get ragged for not putting (spoilers) on... well looks like I got ragged for putting (spoilers) on :/

2 minutes ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

Thanks, well I was putting spoilers on encase i dont get ragged for not putting (spoilers) on... well looks like I got ragged for putting (spoilers) on ?

I was just talking about the fact that you could have used a more cryptic way to ask your question in order for the spoiler to not be obvious in the title, but it's al right ?

Also remember there is a dedicated {SPOILER} tag in the tags section when you create a post ? 

Edited by konaka123

He means "spoiler" in terms of "secret". You have put a spoiler (tag) in your title, along with the spoiler (secret), making the tag pointless since anyone reading the title will immediately be spoiled on the secret.

Edited by schilds

*slow clap

It seems that using spoiler tag or coming up with a non-spoiler title is as hard as comprehending the difference btw General Discussion and Feedback sections of this forum.

When I got to the Old Mate rank it was creepy, awesome and touching. A true Warframe moment. I wanted to talk about it with my friends, but I decided to keep my moth shut and not spoil that moment for them. I am glad that they do not visit forums and I hope that they will not pay attention to regional chat.

Edited by rand0mname
"Then" and "what", a true bane of English language.

6 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Need to know these things if you're to be around for story quest releases.

A proper title. "about the Solaris secret at max standing"

Hide contents

hey has anyone made a vid showing their faces?

Excuse my lack of cutting, but here's a video of talking to all NPCs after reaching max standing.

SO. #*!%ING. CREEPY.

UGH.

GOD DAMN, I'm NEVER gonna max them if that's what I get for it. Don't really know how DE thought this was a good idea; canon-wise I'd rather keep seeing them as unwilling transhumanist machine-heads than knowing they have their real head put where their internal organs ought to be.

Edited by SigmaBlack