Ticker System for Plains of Eidolon?

NaoEthelia

Please? I like that we can use our hard-earned Starchart resources on the Ticker to help us progress Solaris United. It made Fortuna feel much less isolated to the game's economy like Cetus was. I would like to see the same system implemented into Cetus.

Thanks for reading.

PS. Conservation for Plains? Pls.

2 minutes ago, geo223 said:

ok, I like the world building or immersion or whatever idea, but what would a cetus "ticker" do or sell. also, I think conversion is coming to the plains 

Could go for food stocks to help feed the Ostrons. Tons of Mapricos, Nistlepods, and Fish spoils comes into mind.

27 минут назад, NaoEthelia сказал:

Could go for food stocks to help feed the Ostrons. Tons of Mapricos, Nistlepods, and Fish spoils comes into mind.

Yeah, but what would you get in return? Fortuna has debt bonds, but Plains dont have anything in particular that could interest you. Maybe if only cetus wisps, and that's it.

42 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Yeah, but what would you get in return? Fortuna has debt bonds, but Plains dont have anything in particular that could interest you. Maybe if only cetus wisps, and that's it.

Turnable standing currency with Cetus. Perhaps extra wisps as well ontop of that.