General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Ash's Fatal Teleport not working in multiplayer Open World maps

JimboOhara

I mainly use Ash Prime with Fatal Teleport and a Balla-Peye-Jai II Zaw with Covert Lethality and I've noticed that Fatal Teleport fails to hurt the target in most multiplayer games in open world maps.

There are in both this and in the PS4 bugs forum some other posts complaining about this in Plains of Eidolon, but this bug is also happening in the new map, Orb Vallis.

This bug is rather annoying for people who, like me, play Ash as their main Warframe, as most of us build around this mechanic and of course, after a lot of effort and time in the game put into it, we expect it to work.

Also, as stated, the bug does not happen when playing solo in these maps.

Same thing has been happening to me on Orb Vallis. Zaw dagger teleports and performs finisher animation, but deals no damage at all. Zaw polearm teleports, but no animation or damage.

EDIT: Just tested, the plague kripath dosent perform damage on any mission with fatal teleport. The Balla does though

Edited by OminousVortex

I tried Rakta Dark Dagger and it does perform the Fatal Teleport correctly, so with the info from OminousVortex and this, it might be a problem with finisher animations with Zaws? Maybe it's assuming too much.

I don't think this gets addressed anytime soon because there are some old threads on this and the problem is still there, it's one skill in two maps, so I think it's not a big deal for the entire player base, but for Ash mains this is so annoying.