Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.3

[DE]darryl1

Although I haven't had any crashes (ever, in over 400hrs of play) The game does feel much less stable than before, a lot more pauses on black screens between loading, mouse pointed is very choppy when the game is loading, which has never happened before.

Had a few issues going in & out of my Arsenal, (got stuck & couldn't get back out), Also when fusing mods I find it hangs for a split second every time you click a mod as well as a slight hang when you click on the "mods" button.

No actual issues once in game, it is all menu related.

On a positive note - being able to stick my main mods onto all my frames & weapons without switching them is the single greatest improvement ever!! Could be a bit cleaner (separate menu on the weapons\frame mod screen or stack unranked mods so I don't have to click past 80 fast hands etc) but please leave that or similar functionality, for the first time since I have been playing WF I have been switching frames & weapons constantly because its so much easier!

Edited by t4m5t3r

I'll slap this here, as of 9.8.2+ I've had consistent issues connecting and hosting for a specific friend who lives in poland (I'm in the US). For awhile in the past we had an issue were only I could host but after .2 only he could host, and after .3 neither of us can host :\ kinda breaks the ability to play when I can't join/host for the one friend still playing anymore -sigh-

Yes we've tried a lot of the general fixes, heck we figured out in .2 we could join our dojo and then mission lobbies would work for joining one way but now even that doesnt work and you get stuck in the "please wait" menu and have to close the game entirely if either of us try to host the dojo. We've changed region select in menus, opened ports and tested other games and its just warframe for no reason we can figure out.

Bring us our vortex back D:, sence update 9.0 or whenever it was when you nerfed it , its useless, now listen: I played with few teammates and vortex was a life saver, we were surrounded by infested, i launched a vortex on the ceiling, it pulled us up and pulled infested too so they got damaged, and they got ragdolled so we shot them easily while we were safe from remaining guys on the ground, and vortex was tons of fun , if you dont turn it back , at least make an option in the lobby so players can decide will they be affected by vortex or no, just have it make sense because right now , vauban is not as useful as he was before, both with bastille nerfand votex nerf, please fix it, and you people who whine about it , just stop , theres vaubans out there who dont know how to contorl vortex but majority of them do so give us back our old vortex please! 

Hotfix 9.8.3

• Fixed intermittent gameplay crashes
  • Fixed inability to start missions due to "The game session is no longer available" message appearing
  • Fixed crash that occur immediately after logging in
  • Fixed scenario where mission selection UI would become unusable after returning from a mission
  • Fixed players exiting lobby completely when attempting to cancel mission selection

Hotfix 9.8.3

• Fixed inability to start missions due to "The game session is no longer available" message appearing
  • Fixed scenario where mission selection UI would become unusable after returning from a mission
  • Fixed players exiting lobby completely when attempting to cancel mission selection

Still freezing up, sometimes seconds after entering the mission or later on after doing a couple defense waves. Since this update came out a lot of lag, glitches with enemies gettin stuck in defense maps, and constant game lock up. its almost as if things went backwards and thing are now worse. In almost 500 hrs of game play i have never had my game freeze/ lockup like this.

Edited by Blitzkrieger687

Still freezing up, sometimes seconds after entering the mission or later on after doing a couple defense waves. Since this update came out a lot of lag, glitches with enemies gettin stuck in defense maps, and constant game lock up. its almost as if things went backwards and thing are now worse. In almost 500 hrs of game play i have never had my game freeze/ lockup like this.

Totally my case too, been playing for more than 300 hrs, hardly a crash to desktop (one or two at most) but since 9.8.3 happened the game keeps freezing. Could be 5 minutes into a capture or 30 minutes into a defense, but i end up with a frozen screen every time. I submitted a ticket, hopefully it'll be fixed soon and i can get back to my frames. 

If I host a game, I crash 100% of the time.

I don't mean the game, I mean my computer crashes. I've never had this problem, ever.

Pretty much my CPU gets hung on whatever it's attempting to process and sits bottle-necked indeffinatley, and it happens for sure if I host every time, and intermittently when I don't. I can't do defense or mobile defense missions anymore, and I'm more or less guarenteed to crash in under 15 minutes of logging in. I can't even play, so I have to wait for a fix and hope to god it works.

Pretty much, by fixing threading on Mono-core CPU's, it seems Dual-core's got fudged rather hard.

Hotfix 9.8.3

Здравствуйте, у меня ошибка. Не меняется оружие в инвентаре, пишет то что не хватает слотов, купил слоты, ошибка всё равно продолжается. Кеш проверял - толку ноль. Помогите с проблемой или объясните как ее решить. Спасибо за внимание. 

Getting a lot of 'connection to host lost, migration in progress -> connection lost and back to main menu' now which wasn't occurring prior to the hotfix. Results in a lot of wasted time/effort when it happens 3/4 the way through runs (actual time of disconnection varies).

Does't seem to be my end as other applications/games running fine throughout (teamspeak, MMO's, browsing, etc).

It's the game's fault. It's the same for me, with some freezes on top (and I mean complete freezes, forcing me to end the process from task manager). There are plenty other people that have these problems and at least for me, the game's just broken / unplayable right now. I'm still hoping for some other patch to fix it, but it probably won't happen until update 10 is deployed. So yeah, I'm just waiting now I guess...

With all the crashes i get, that me and my fellow can't play .. i noticed that i cant change sounds volume settings. After some "investigations" i did, i found a settings file that wasnt changed since this last update.. - thus the game ignores the changes in settings i do..... Everytime i login into game (and that happens very often, since i get crashes every 5-10 min in game, especially if im hosting game) i have to lower the master volume..  although it shows that it is lowered.. - i mean i have to change it to maximum (cuz visually in settings its the same as i left before) and then change it to optimal for my ears. Also i've found that the game didnt log any of my crashes (Crashes folder is empty and its state wasn't changed since 21.08.2013). Hope this will help in fixing the current state of the game, which is - UNPLAYABLE!!! 

PS. Got question for people whos game running fluent after this hot fix - are u running this game through Steam or not? .. maybe that counts too? maybe fixes that came to steam version were more effective?