Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

drop probablitity for debt bonds not correct in fortuna missions

Methica

in all the missions where one can get the garuda parts, i.e. the first 3 difficulty levels in Fortuna, the probability of garuda parts seems to be higher than the ones of the debt bonds! I have plenty of garuda parts but am not able to level up Fortuna syndicate! I playd 9 consecutive missions this afternoon and got zero debt bonds but 6x garuda parts..???

When you look at the mission stats one can see that the debt bonds should have common drop rate whilest garuda is mor rare. The opposite seems the case. i now have 28 Garuda chassis but just 9 debt bonds of that level.

With random squad the people tend to leave after one mission. How long should ona pla until he has enough debt bonds to level up syndicate? Then the option to farm that stuff ist only to solo and keep running the same easy level for hours. Thats boring! and i play and play and have so many syndicate points fut nothing leveled up worth to buy. sensless! Doesnt feel movivative!

hope that one is reading this and can fix that.

This is probably due to the drop formula being similar to Plains of Eidolon, which actually cuts the common rewards out of the last segment.

You can try the time and tested method of doing only the first bounty segment and quitting immediately after getting the reward. It is the fastest way to farm debt bonds.

Or just buy em at Ticker.

Edited by Guest

vor einer Stunde schrieb Datam4ss:

This is probably due to the drop formula being similar to Plains of Eidolon, which actually cuts the common rewards out of the last segment.

You can try the time and tested method of doing only the first bounty segment and quitting immediately after getting the reward. It is the fastest way to farm debt bonds.

Or just buy em at Ticker.

OMG  one can buy these? yea you're right! 🙂 Damn i never saw this ticker guy there upstairs. thank you a lot!