Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Bug with 11/18/18 Defense Sortie

iAdam_84

Just wanted to pass along. The second part of today's sortie is radiation hazard. I've tried the sortie multiple times and the entire team immediately goes down the minute the mission begins and the defense operative dies immediately as well. No matter where you go on the map you are 100% rad proc. I didn't think it was any issue until about the 5th time of trying to mission. There is no way to keep the entire team up and the operative as well.

Thank you

Just ran (read as: failed, miserably) this. Player sentinels and the defense target (when given a gun) were firing on players. There also may have been some other friendly fire issues. When my Synoid Gammacor proc'd Entropy, it downed me and two other players.

Edited by Azure.Fang
Forgot Gammacor mention

3 hours ago, wickedsick17 said:

one important note that my team can't pick up the operative on the last wave and it had happened to me twice. 

same here, I suspected that Iron renewal was the cause. 

As he revived in front of me without anyone doing so only to insta die a few seconds later.

Had a similar issue with not being able to revive the operative. I lost the mission once due to him, comically, standing up while being dead and backpedaling away from me when I was attempting to revive him.

I had a was able to recreate the issue of him backpedaling while downed(was in operator form), and another time with him standing up while bleeding out(was not in operator form).

I was playing solo and was not under the effect of the radiation at the time. I ran it as rhino and used iron skin to prevent most of the radiation procs.

Not only is the radiation there invisible, it also caused an unfortunate weird bug, where the map stalled at round 7 or something.

My working theory is that one of us got flagged as an enemy right when the last one was killed, so the game stalled waiting for whatever was radiated to die.

We ended up failing on purpose, and lost a butload of OROKIN CELLS!

Of course there's other weird results of how Radiation works. As far as i can tell Irradiated players are just flagged as enemies (should be a neutral faction imo), which means that the Operative we're defending will attack irradiated players. This plus people crossing ignis streams while irradiated accounted for most deaths on my team.

Pretty sure this (and the limitation to hallowed ground) would all go away if they flagged us as neutrals (like the PoE critters) instead of enemies when radiation procs.