Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG: Blood Altar has broken interaction with limbo cataclysm.

Dabnician

While in cataclysm I'm unable to use blood altar on enemies also in cataclysm. These are ones that survive the initial cast of cataclysm. I just get invalid target as an error even though were both in the void. This seems broken and is going to cause issues when grouping with limbo players.

I should be able to use blood altar on enemy's in the void if I'm also in the void. I'd also expect to be able to blood altar enemies from a cataclysm bubble that are banished outside of the bubble.

I'd also expect to be able to blood altar an enemy in a cataclysm bubble if I'm outside the bubble and also banished to the void by a limbo

The second issue is cataclysm damages enemies on a blood altar, I would expect them to remain immune to the void damage from cataclysm the same as they are from everything else.

These two issues shut down what would have been a lot of fun interactions between a limbo and myself.

I'm a limbo player and fan of both classes i think fixing it so we can blood alter enemy, and they remain Heal/over/time points of interest, we can have a lot of fun with both of these classes in the same match since my initial reaction was "oh a limbo this should be fun with both energy and health regen going"

I believe dread mirror is also broken the same way I need to test this when I get a chance.

I was disappointed the two classes didn't work together.