Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account transfer

(XBOX)Vader 1 1 12702

Question

Hello every one.I would like some help as to if account transfer will be allowed between ps4 and X Box to the new upcoming switch version.You can sign into you account on the mobile app so i was wondering if we could do the same with X Box to Switch.I have spent hours playing the game and if it won't allow account transfer from Xbox and ps4 to switch i wont be downloading the switch edition.Fight for account transfer please Digital Extreme.

Ps:love you game it is a master piece

12 answers to this question

Hello every one.I would like some help as to if account transfer will be allowed between ps4 and X Box to the new upcoming switch version.You can sign into you account on the mobile app so i was wondering if we could do the same with X Box to Switch.I have spent hours playing the game and if it won't allow account transfer from Xbox and ps4 to switch i wont be downloading the switch edition.Fight for account transfer please Digital Extreme.

Ps:love you game it is a master piece

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Vel Omni said:

i know how you feel. it;s so unfair. i already had to restart on ps4 now again... i wouldn't even mind jumping through hoops by having to move from xbox to pc then switch. but its like were forgotten and didn't put time into the game like everyone else.

What about this situation is unfair? Please elaborate.
It's unfair that every transfer is only PC to console?
Nobody is forcing you to start over on another platform. YOU want to play on that platform.

I don't own a switch, and I never will, however I would pay DE to transfer my XB1 WF account to the PC!

If the transfer makes you money and reinvests people into the game why can't we transfer accounts???

We know the mechanic to do so is already in the game, so it wouldn't need much more doing than simply altering a variable. I would happily pay upto £50 to do this!

9 minutes ago, Redjohn said:

I don't own a switch, and I never will, however I would pay DE to transfer my XB1 WF account to the PC!

If the transfer makes you money and reinvests people into the game why can't we transfer accounts???

We know the mechanic to do so is already in the game, so it wouldn't need much more doing than simply altering a variable. I would happily pay upto £50 to do this!

You, along with a lot of people in the forums, seem to be under the impression that DE are the ones against account migration. From a business standpoint, it'd be great for them: An early boost to the player count of a new system, more opportunities to grofit, etc.

The problem here are the systems themselves. Sony in particular hardly allows even cross-platform play outside their Playstation systems, they'd never allow your progress, and their chance to keep you chained to the system and spending money on it, to leave.

No idea why MS didn't allow it, considering they're even allowing cross-progression and cross-purchases on similarly-priced FPS Paladins.

I find it incredibly irresponsible of DE not to have this service. I have been playing since Loki was a starter on PC and just recently got a PS4 Pro. For me not to be able to have a 1 time option even to migrate accounts is... We'll, just Dumb. 

(Especially since my pc has died and I haven't played in months) 

So, another paying old schooler gets left behind because DE does dumb things...

4 hours ago, N8Jazzi said:

I find it incredibly irresponsible of DE not to have this service. I have been playing since Loki was a starter on PC and just recently got a PS4 Pro. For me not to be able to have a 1 time option even to migrate accounts is... We'll, just Dumb. 

(Especially since my pc has died and I haven't played in months) 

So, another paying old schooler gets left behind because DE does dumb things...

Yeah, let's bash on DE for things that aren't in DE's hands.
Btw. DE is also the ones we should blame for global warming...