Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lotus1123

Is there a way to check temp on the Vallis while in Fortuna?

I feel like that would be handy while not out on the Vallis. I know its on the advanced map, but there is no advanced map of Fortuna, only the Orb Vallis.

I'm pretty sure you can see it in the advanced map (hold M)

12 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You prefer to use a site better than just pressing a button in the game to see it directly?

I think you cant access advanced map in Fortuna, only out in Vallis

18 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

You prefer to use a site better than just pressing a button in the game to see it directly?

You're not getting what I'm asking about. We know you can press a button to see the temp out on the Orb Vallis. Have you tried checking the temp before going up the elevator out of Fortuna? 

3 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

There should be a giant thermometer near the door in Fortuna. Maybe themed.

Yes! Something built into the environment of Fortuna, and not another menu element, would be a nice touch. The Solaris would want to know what the weather is doing up there.

Ahhh, a nice crisp thread that proves reading comprehension is hard for many Tenno.

But yeah, I just use the linked site. It's kinda dumb that there's no way to check in game in Fortuna.

I was really surprised once I learned of the temp mechanic that there WASN'T a way to tell in Fortuna. A handful of Thermometers strewn about could be neat. Nothing too fancy, just like, a 'coolant' tube with some lines on it with the sections noted like '2 snowflake, 1 snowflake, sun' to represent 'Freezing, Cold, Warm.' Maybe have a proper rendition of the Minimap one by Eudico because the Floor Boss would want something a bit more precise.

8 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

yes, cause the button doesnt work if you are doing relics, sorties, or anything else in the game.