Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our home in space...

MollAgdeduba

Yes, the orbiter is our little home in space but it's not complete... she need something... but what? 

It's easy... a closed red door where you can press X and start build something, like the dojo, but personal, with your room and decoration, where you can transform your insignificant little space box in a majestic giantic starship with lot of room, a space floating fortress where the limit is just your imagination... 

I don't really have anything to comment on your suggestion but I would like to note that Steve confirmed the Railjack will one day replace the orbiter completely. That might actually get us closer to what you are imagining.

Edit for sourcing:

He actually said the railjack would be a new sort of orbiter and not exacly that it will replace it completely.

Edited by konaka123

5 minutes ago, konaka123 said:

I don't really have anything to comment on your suggestion but I would like to note that Steve confirmed the Railjack will one day replace the orbiter completely. That might actually get us closer to what you are imagining.

Woah, really? I'm going to miss the Orbiter...

36 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Woah, really? I'm going to miss the Orbiter...

That tweet doesn't really imply the old orbitor is going away. It just says the railjack will be a new one. I think konaka is reading a bit too much of what he wants in that tweet.  

Edited by Azlen

The liset is just the landing craft of the whole ship. The thing is, idk why DE hasn't really done much concerning the orbiter. If one day they do, they will surely have some sort of a personal quarter, and many things more for sure, because the whole orbiter is freaking huge.

warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmb

You can see the liset at the tip of the head of the ship. That's how big the orbiter is lol.