Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration

(XBOX)Nittymaster

On 2018-11-18 at 3:39 PM, Ikyr0 said:

PC too. It's hella annoying. Worst part is I gotta wait for the next one to pop, which could be 30-40mins. I hate wasting Interceptions and Excavates on people who extract at 10. And you can't exactly solo these.

The only explanation I've gotten is that they want to keep picked up credits/resources they would lose if they died, which is a stupid argument because the main focus of arbitrations is to go as long as possible and reap endless c rotation rewards and vitus essence.

50 минут назад, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv сказал:

I can understand staying on the easier/faster ones, but on other modes like Interception... yeah, no. One round and I'm out.

Do everyone a favor, and out yourself before you hit the play button next time. Because of you, 3 people have to wait another 40 minutes. 

Seriuosly if you loath the mode, dont bother souring it for everyone else, play the mods you like and dont waste other players time. 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

I can understand staying on the easier/faster ones, but on other modes like Interception... yeah, no. One round and I'm out.

So, you can understand staying on the easier/faster ones, but... leaving after one round in the easiest and the fastest one?..

3 hours ago, Eborden007 said:

The only explanation I've gotten is that they want to keep picked up credits/resources they would lose if they died, which is a stupid argument because the main focus of arbitrations is to go as long as possible and reap endless c rotation rewards and vitus essence.

This may be true, but I just don't get it.  I often wonder if it's because they don't realize that even if you fail you still keep the Essence you've earned even though you lose everything else?  And prolly don't feel like sticking around for 12 mins if they die to see if the team can pull out a second one.  

there always things that are going to crop up that will cause this regardless of system.  

• only have x amount of time to spend in them to begin with
  • have to make a call of nature for one of any number of reasons and doesn't want to be a drain on the group having to defend them while afk
  • have emergency come up unexpectedly and have to leave
  • have previous comitment on time show up ahead of schedule

just to name a few

2 hours ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Interception is the easiest one, and the second fastest. Only excavation is faster if you have a good team since you can have 2 excavators running at all time.

And as someone else said, don't play it if you don't like the mode, don't #*!% other people's game. It's astonishing how many people are playing multiplayer while being so selfish. Feel free to play solo if you can't be bothered by other people.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, until they fix the damn host migration issues its probably safer to bounce earlier. I.e. going 30+ minutes and having your host die and leave then reconnecting to a mission failed screen and receiving zero endo is worse than grabbing a reward or 2. =/

On 2018-11-18 at 10:34 PM, (XB1)Nittymaster said:

question is directed at XB1 players, when playing Arbitration why do you'll leave so early?

Just FYI, PC players also stick for the minimum of 10 minutes then prefer to bail out. Answer is simple: Cause it's boring slog.

In survival mobs hardly spawn, not to mention 10 goddamn minutes of it.

Defense takes years to complete

(Personal opinion) arbitration Interception is like cancer layered cake. Relatively fast, but far too boring, way too easy to get sacked.

excavation requires some decent, premade team. It's least boring of them all... If you get a team that can hold at least 1 excavator...

There are only handful of frames that could be used (where you won't die be some silly thing). Mostly used tactic is tank + maiming strike.

And to top it all of rewards are so.................................................................... It's like they try to make us avoid the mode lol

On 2018-11-21 at 9:23 AM, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

I often wonder if it's because they don't realize that even if you fail you still keep the Essence you've earned even though you lose everything else?

It's because mission results don't show what you picked if you leave arbitrations when you died. You do get the stuff, but there's always that... "what if"

Edited by deothor

3 hours ago, Valgaarv said:

Arbitrations are so boring that I understand perfectly to those who leaves at 10 mins

the last Arby I ran I was literally falling asleep around minute 17. I was playing solo so I just bounced at 20. I played the Arbitrations til I got all the exclusive rewards then only played a few more times after that. 

Admittedly, I could try frames I haven't used before to see if that makes them more appealing. 

Edited by z3us32610

I’m down to stay until someone wants to leave I have no problem staying because because I’m usually the last person to die or second to last but it’s usually the people who don’t play tanky frames that want to leave because they are definitely gonna die before I die but I generally try to go for 3 to 4 rotations or at least an hour if nobody leaves the worst thing that can happen is if all 3 people die and it’s just inaros soloing for until 2 hours