General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Missing Conservation Rewards

HEUGH1

Every day upon server reset I do some conservation for standing, and I've consistently been getting less than what the game is telling me I'm getting. For instance, today's conservation supposedly netted me 7,200 standing and 6 delicate pobber tags, but my standing cap has only been reduced by 4,200 and I only have 4 delicate tags.

Spoiler

lahRtSD.jpgT4SNOyg.jpg

Spoiler

C98wLhN.jpg1ZefDKo.jpg

There are a few UI bugs with conservation. Especially since you are using Ivara to put them to sleep. ( I use equinox and have same problems )

Basically when you try to collect all 3 pobbers too quickly, you will be awarded fake standing. This also bugs them to be flying with the drone above them and to unbug them you gotta use the tranq on them.

I have also noticed the mission progress also displays wrong values for standing (the bottom number), basically it adds the amount you got in your mission to the amount shown in your profile (instead of the amount in your profile when you start the mission), but the problem with conservation is that capturing animals updates the value in your profile.