Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility buff not working

mikakor

alright, i'm going to make it simple. the invisibility buff of Loki and of Itzal doesn't work at all on certain enemies, that are still targetting you. it's not very nice to get oneshotted as Loki while invisible and when enemies are simply not supposed to see you ;-; please, DE, help this poor Tenno by fixing this awful bug!

Edited by mikakor

On 2018-11-19 at 9:07 AM, mikakor said:

Bump, anyone getting this? Also, the raknoids are the first enemies to break the code and targeting you even when invisible.

I haven't really gone to test the other stealth frames, but I sort of guessed that this issue was present with every stealth frame.

I always run with Ivara, so I noticed (since day one of Fortuna's release) that the orange-coloured raknoid the one that shoots his white gunk all over you is capable of seeing Ivara even if she's in prowl mode. But given your statements with Loki, I suspect that this is actually a wide-issue with all stealth frames, the raknoids being able to see stealth-frames when they're invisible.

1 hour ago, BlindStalker said:

I haven't really gone to test the other stealth frames, but I sort of guessed that this issue was present with every stealth frame.

I always run with Ivara, so I noticed (since day one of Fortuna's release) that the orange-coloured raknoid the one that shoots his white gunk all over you is capable of seeing Ivara even if she's in prowl mode. But given your statements with Loki, I suspect that this is actually a wide-issue with all stealth frames, the raknoids being able to see stealth-frames when they're invisible.

not only that, some Corpus Unit seems to notice you, too. i was in Stealth mode with itzal, and i intentionally stayed away from the heat and in retreat ( from blast area and stuff like that ) and somehow, some Corpus unit still managed to shot my Itzal down and kill me, it's really annoying.