Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo Help?

1apk

Hey guys, first time using the forum so this might be in the wrong section. I am a PC player and am Master Rank 2, and have been struggling with endo ever since I started playing. I don't know any good ways to get endo quickly, my mods are low level. I have Ivara, and need to get some ability efficiency mods on, which are costly to upgrade. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks guys.

Given you are a new player, the most effective ways are high level missions such as Arbitrations and the Arena on Sedna will not be suited for you as of now. I would advise looking into doing Maroos weekly Ayatan Sculpture missions when those are available to you, or simply converting extra bronze mods into Endo within your Orbiter.

Edited by Voltage

9 minutes ago, 1apk said:

Hey guys, first time using the forum so this might be in the wrong section. I am a PC player and am Master Rank 2, and have been struggling with endo ever since I started playing. I don't know any good ways to get endo quickly, my mods are low level. I have Ivara, and need to get some ability efficiency mods on, which are costly to upgrade. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks guys.

At MR2 the literal best advice is to just keep opening the star chart, getting your story missions, and focusing on acquiring mods and better weapons.

Once you've done that there are a few good ways to get endo.

- Dissolving Duplicate Mods (great for early leveling players)

- Arbitrations (best way once you hit 'endgame')

- Hieracon, Pluto

- ESO

But I'd stick with the first one. As you progress you'll get tons of mods that you can dissolve down the line. Don't worry about upgrading those damaged ones just yet since the more you play, the better ones you'll get.

Hope that helps!

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Remove the megathread tag, you’re not DE.

There is a nicer way to say this, like "Also, since you're new to the forums, I should probably let you know that the megathread tag is for DE staff only. The reason it's accessible to you is because they can't limit tags to specific forum roles due to the forum software they use."

3 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

At MR2 the literal best advice is to just keep opening the star chart, getting your story missions, and focusing on acquiring mods and better weapons.

Once you've done that there are a few good ways to get endo.

- Dissolving Duplicate Mods (great for early leveling players)

- Arbitrations (best way once you hit 'endgame')

- Hieracon, Pluto

- ESO

But I'd stick with the first one. As you progress you'll get tons of mods that you can dissolve down the line. Don't worry about upgrading those damaged ones just yet since the more you play, the better ones you'll get.

Hope that helps!

What is the star chart? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Parzii said:

There is a nicer way to say this, like "Also, since you're new to the forums, I should probably let you know that the megathread tag is for DE staff only. The reason it's accessible to you is because they can't limit tags to specific forum roles due to the forum software they use."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Remove the megathread tag, you’re not DE.

Removed the tag. Sorry.

4 minutes ago, 1apk said:

What is the star chart? Thanks.

Yup it's the navigation panel you're using. When the map opens up and shows all the worlds in the system that's the 'star chart'. Keep opening planets and completing all the blinking nodes. Get yourself familiar with the ins and outs of the game. I wouldn't worry about trying to make the perfect build yet, you've got plenty to learn ahead of you 🙂

I highly recommend becoming best friends with the Warframe Wikia. It's a great source of information. And of course, any questions, just come here to ask or ask in game 😄 

At low MR, it's probably wise for you to explore every corner of the map. Random loot spawns sometimes include Ayatan Sculptures and Stars, which are worth a decent chunk of endo for your stage of the game (remember to always put stars into the sculptures). Basically you're not far enough through to be super worried about endo just yet. You need everything, so just run missions and have fun. :)