Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Mouse and keyboard problems

(XBOX)WarOnPants2664

I know this is in the wrong section, but all the xbox tabs are locked for some reason.

I play this game on both xbox and PC. I'm really glad I can play with M&K on xbox because this game is SOOOO much better with M&K, but i've run into some problems.

1. My Razer deathadder is somehow incompatible with the xbox. Odd since Razer were the ones that worked on the mouse support, but when I use my death adder the aiming is completely botched and unusable. I had a spare junk mouse(acer something) that works fine, but the right mouse button is broken and it doesn't have extra buttons so it's not the best experience.

2. I can't bind the "alt" key. Not sure why, but the alt key will not bind to anything on xbox. This is very frustrating because I use the alt key for crouching and having it bound to any other key completely throws me off.

Any fixes/tips would be really appreciated.

edit: I actually have 2 deathadders. My old one was just worn out and double clicking a lot. I just plugged my old one in and it has the exact same problem as the other one.

Edited by (XB1)BETSILL

I don't know if you've noticed this, but my keyboard bindings are resetting to the default every day I login. I think it's resetting when the Xbox completely shuts down overnight. Also, accessing keybindings will reset the controller scheme to the default and needs rebinding as well.

Edited by (XB1)zecuse

14 hours ago, (XB1)zecuse said:

I don't know if you've noticed this, but my keyboard bindings are resetting to the default every day I login. I think it's resetting when the Xbox completely shuts down overnight. Also, accessing keybindings will reset the controller scheme to the default and needs rebinding as well.

My keyboard settings don't reset. I'm not sure about controller since I stopped using it. Even though the M&K is poorly implemented it still feels better than controller for me. I'm sure it probably did though because the controller and keyboard share key settings(as well as sensitivity which REALLY sucks).

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

remember this is a new feature so it may have issues till its flushed out 

It may be "new" to xbox, but we've been using M&K for decades. There's no reason  this  should  be  going   as  poorly as it is. The    worst     thing  though is that the  support  for   this  addition is virtually nonexistent. I can't find   anything on the xbox official  site  talking about  it  post  launch and  DE  didn't do  any  sort  of   "feedback"  mega thread or  anything   to address  the  problems.  I  had   to  resort   to  asking  randos  in  my  xbox  squads which obviously  didn't  go  well,  because  1. toxic console peasants 2. no one was using M&K 3. no one even knew that M&K support was a thing  and   said   I    was   full   of  S#&$ when I   said   that  "yes M&K support     is a   thing.  I'm  using it  right now."

17 hours ago, (XB1)BETSILL said:

it took xbox one quite a while to get music apps working right [even some are still buggy] so im not expecting much from it right away 

pc may have ahd M&K functionality but consoles were not designed originally to use it so they have to back track and rework a lot of things to incorporate it in 

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, (XBOX)HOTBEATS4SALE said:

game is not playable in this condition  ....how do you get a refund of all the plat u bought 

Your issues with k+m on xbox have nothing to do with this 2+ year old thread. The functionality broke in the most recent update. 

DE are aware of it and will hopefully have it fixed. 

I doubt you would be able to get a refund.