there should be a lock option for equipment

(PSN)santospizarro

i come from playing destiny2, everytime am drunk and i play warframe i think its posible to lose and change some customization options, or randomize the mods that i had on my weapon, there are some other things that are annoying and dont look that good such as the colors of the mods, and their powerlevel, the rewards and options for players who get rank ups should be items, and other cosmetics or lore, and other freebies, and its also very difficult to know what is free vs. premium items.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I remember when the swords first came out and I accidentally deleted it instead whatever the other option was (played like 3 years ago) right below it since there is no confirmation to delete.  There's the favorite lock on Destiny but for warframe there isn't and I kind of don't see it happening because there is a confirmation to delete and what not, except for mod loadouts.  Not only that but being drunk isn't an excuse to add an option to help you not make mistakes.