Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration should allow you to keep drops if you die.

BlackRoseAngel

Considering how long you're expected to be there and how you have no ability to contribute and if you die and your team decides to keep going you're essentially held hostage, I think it's very unfair that our drops our lost when the mission was successful.

Also what am I supposed to do if the idiot randos on my team get me killed and they won't leave?

The abort button doesn't let you keep, many times I've clicked that and it just erased everything.

Waiting to the end is also rubbish because it will kick on the anti-AFK crap even if you were there for 75% of the progression towards that next reward.

Just don't play Arbitration until they fix it, which won't happen because all the other game modes haven't been getting fixes because of Fortuna...

When you die, you get the option to leave the mission, as fishyflakes has stated, you keep the rewards you got but lose the resources.  You also only keep the rewards you yourself got, lets say you die 10mins in but you wait for an hour or whatever, you still only get the reward given at the 10min mark.  In all the arbitration that I've done and from the people I've played with, nobody has lost everything, they all kept what they earned and not what the others have earned if you die early.  I only do survivals and there's always the button to leave mission when you die, I haven't played the others so I don't know if it's an option when you die in defections and what not.

• 4 weeks later...

When you die .. then you should w8 until your team mates hits the finish

instead of leaving .. this system isn't working as it needs to be

To be sure that you can keep the most of the rewards just w8 and w8 until mission is finished

-- i know not everyone has the time to w8 but still .. so far an simple solution to avoid stress in some way

Edited by -_Highlander_-
facepalm .. forgot an S