Ember Deluxe Fanart

Debbysheen

Since her current deluxe break my heart so much, i've try to make one myself hahaha, i know it's doesn't look too "Warframe-ish" but i love working on it ❤️❤️ (i still need to work on her helmet (with fire hair :O), arms, legs and feets (i want her feets to be a little feline like, i will see)

DsVuny_WsAAoxqV.jpg

i've got really inspired today, and sketch a syandana and a orthos skin (or any polearm)

DsVuny8WoAA4oAq.jpg

UPDATE: Skecth the helmet and a little of the "fire hair"

Dtc-2znWsAAgtUt.jpg

Dtc8UJAWoAA0a8s.jpg

Dtc8Ux3XQAETWjY.jpg

UPDATE 3:

i wanted to revisit my concept idea, and i thought that it could look better if her body looks like Molten Lava (or something like that) any comment it's really apreciated (it's only a portrait, i want to see the comments before to keep going working on it haha )

DxkmrbTXQAA0rvg.jpg

Edited by Debbysheen

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. It kind of reminds me of the Mithra Tennogen skins, and those got in, so why not? It looks fantastic to me. It just needs some spots for the energy colour to glow from and that's it.

I don't know how I feel about the legs. The hips make her silhouette a bit like Saryn's, and there's just a few too many flowery swirl bits. What about something more greave-like in that area? Come to think of it, maybe it's just the upper thighs that seem to need something. The torso and the helmet, though? They're perfect. They look like they're on the same level as actual concept art I've seen for different games. You're a talented artist, and no joke.

How about Ember Lioness skin? I think it has a certain ring to it. What do you think?