Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rattleguts.. Undesirable

Grimmstyler

9 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

I'm not bashing you.. I'm just bringing some attention to the Eidolons Arcanes.

I'm on the fence with some of my Kitgun builds.. Each build can be accommodated by something, that's the beauty of Warframe

No worries, part of the fun is the experimentation.  I'm happy with my bullet hose.  It shoots freedom.  Here's the build I've got so far; torn on whether or not I should forma a 4th time for Lethal Torrent, as the fire rate is already at a place I like, and the 90% dmg on Augur Pact is a nice solid boost to damage.  The other option is Hydraulic Crosshairs, but my experience with it was mixed at best.

XsGTpbl.jpg

11 hours ago, HadronVictorioso said:

Alright, here's the link - also, for some reason the Fortuna update made the Simulacrum painfully bright. Hopefully that doesn't interfere with your viewing too much. Also, the quality might not be great since I just uploaded it.

Thanks for posting this! Yeah, it looks like the Haymaker (and presumbly, Lovetap) has a bit too much recoil to my liking. Ramble/Gibber it is!

The Lovetap suffers because of a high RoF on top of high recoil, unlike Haymaker. I also chose ramble because until I get a good riven with crit and multishot with negative impact I will never consider using the rattle lovetap as a headshot weapon. The distribution changes massively on the Lovetap/Ramble swap in particular. 17% impact chance on Lovetap, 3% impact chance on ramble...

Oh, and I can post my Rattleguts as soon as it's done being forma'd.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

Man, I wish we could disassemble un-gilded weapons into their parts (for Zaws too). I'd then experiment with EVERYTHING, as I don't wanna rely on semlar's calculator or on other people's videos, I wanna TEST it for myself!

Yea me too. But the ability to disassemble would defeat the purpose of Warframe being a Grind Game 😐

2 hours ago, UpgradeInProgress said:

The Lovetap suffers because of a high RoF on top of high recoil, unlike Haymaker. I also chose ramble because until I get a good riven with crit and multishot with negative impact I will never consider using the rattle lovetap as a headshot weapon. The distribution changes massively on the Lovetap/Ramble swap in particular. 17% impact chance on Lovetap, 3% impact chance on ramble...

Oh, and I can post my Rattleguts as soon as it's done being forma'd.

I got the Lovetap + Slapneedle. It worked well in Solo ESO Corpus for just the First round and in line of sight using Mirages 1 & 3, camping and only using 7 mod spaces [Arcane Velocity] includung [Seeker], no Riven. But then my ammo pool was not enough for Round 2. I could have stayed and DPS in 1 spot, but i had to move to the opposite side because ospreys were dropping the bombs.

And really what it is you mod it with for ESO is really sensitive due to the difference in enemies.

Edited by Grimmstyler

1 minute ago, Grimmstyler said:

I got the Lovetap + Slapneedle. It worked well in Solo ESO Corpus for just the First round and in line of sight using Mirage, camping and only using 7 mod spaces [Arcane Velocity] + Punch Thru. But then my ammo pool was not enough for Round 2.

At least pax charge will easily fix ammo issues

14 minutes ago, vFlitz said:

At least pax charge will easily fix ammo issues

Yea but I think I'd like a Arcane like Arca Scisco's passive ability. 

Or a Arcane with collective shot AOE for high level enemies (That sounds like Cotpus Tech)

Edited by Grimmstyler

I've been using Rattleguts/Lovetap/Sparkfire*, which brings its stats very, very close to the Akstiletto Prime while also being one-handed so it can be used with Glaives (and eventually one-handed melee weapons come Melee 3.0) and the Pax Arcanes.

*: Sparkfire was an aesthetic choice, mainly, and I'm already used to similar reload speeds due to using Sicarus Prime a lot. Picking the Swiftfire loader gives you a much more equivalent magazine size/reload speed to the Akstiletto Prime.

My Rattleguts has the firerate of a viper but half the punch of an Akstiletto, which still makes it 300 damage of 18 bullets per second with 70% CC and 4.4 CD as well as 60% SC, it kinda melts everything.

What exactly is undersirable? The weapon is sick as all fk!

Rattleguts, Backrash, Gibber.

Edited by Acersecomic

4 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

My Rattleguts has the firerate of a viper but half the punch of an Akstiletto, which still makes it 300 damage of 18 bullets per second with 70% CC and 4.4 CD as well as 60% SC, it kinda melts everything.

What exactly is undersirable? The weapon is sick as all fk!

Rattleguts, Backrash, Gibber.

Why would you ever build for firerate lol

24 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

WWZHfuo.gif

この女の子は可愛いです...*

But really, Rattleguts is something anyone can build and use. It may not be the meta or best chamber, but it sure kills stuff quite effectively.

(*Qualifier: I can't tell some traps from girls in anime unless I am told beforehand so forgive me if I accidentally misgendered someone's trap waifu)

Edited by Guest
Clarity's Sake

51 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

But really, Rattleguts is something anyone can build and use. It may not be the meta or best chamber, but it sure kills stuff quite effectively. 

(*Qualifier: I can't tell some traps from girls in anime unless I am told beforehand so forgive me if I accidentally misgendered someone's trap waifu)

Fk meta. Always hated it. It makes the masses stupid and blind.

The gif is from my personal gif response army 😛 Over 250 anime gifs ready to reply to anything.

I'd say Rattleguts is the best chamber, or at the very least the most universal one. Hordes of fodder, a few high level heavies, short distance, long distance, open tileset, narrow tileset even quirky things like Lephantis - it can handle it all, while all the other chambers have scenarios where they just don't perform well

3 minutes ago, vFlitz said:

I'd say Rattleguts is the best chamber, or at the very least the most universal one. Hordes of fodder, a few high level heavies, short distance, long distance, open tileset, narrow tileset even quirky things like Lephantis - it can handle it all, while all the other chambers have scenarios where they just don't perform well

It is the jack of all trades chamber, yes. It is also the most flexible with what parts you want on it (i.e. you can happily use any components), unlike the other kitguns where some parts just work better.

3 minutes ago, HadronVictorioso said:

Rattleguts - Haymaker - Splat.

Zero issues.

So? It doesn't invalidate my build. Of course it will have zero issues with tons of crit and higher alpha. And it doesn't have problems with less either. I compensate with firerate and I enjoy it more than low rate of fire on an autofire weapons. If it was semi, sure. But I want my auto weapons to have the dakka ❤️

Just now, Acersecomic said:

So? It doesn't invalidate my build. Of course it will have zero issues with tons of crit and higher alpha. And it doesn't have problems with less either. I compensate with firerate and I enjoy it more than low rate of fire on an autofire weapons. If it was semi, sure. But I want my auto weapons to have the dakka ❤️

It was a joke, mate.