Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Needs A Slight Increase To Projectile Speed.

__Kanade__

I finally got my hands on the Supra and it's honestly worth reaching all the way to Rank 7, it doesn't need any sort of damage buff like some want, but what it does need is an increase to its projectile speed. While I do love the Supra, I just hate having to lead targets with it especially when you try to fire at range, it looks like the projectiles start slowing down the further they go.

As for accuracy it's fine and should stay as is, it does nice damage, but it's projectile speed could be better. That's the only thing I don't like about it. If the Dera got a speed increase, then why not the Supra?

Edited by __Kanade__

It seems to slow down because of the optical illusion between speed and distance. It just looks slower, it will still travel the same speed at all distances, no worries there. 

Second of all, I see nothing wrong with a projectile speed buff. Why should one laser/plasma blast fly faster than a very similar laser/plasma blast fired from very similar weapons?

It seems to slow down because of the optical illusion between speed and distance. It just looks slower, it will still travel the same speed at all distances, no worries there. 

Second of all, I see nothing wrong with a projectile speed buff. Why should one laser/plasma blast fly faster than a very similar laser/plasma blast fired from very similar weapons?

because one is designed for accuracy and the other just a massive wall of firepower?

Wouldn't mind a speed buff, but won't support it getting one.

Supra's bullets need to be a bit faster.  I have been using my supra for a few days now and I can tolerate the reload speed and I can tolerate the recoil, but I can't not stand how the bullets seem slower than a seer's bullets. The Supra could have it's bullets speed increased by as much as 50-70% and it would still be slow. Leading is one thing this weapon is just begging that your target doesn't move or change directions.

Lies, they have plenty of time to move. Troll somewhere else.

Proves you keep sitting here on your nuts instead of going to master it. I have the weapon since it came out.

Here you see me using my Supra

sf8lz.jpg

And here is my face when I hit a Shield Osprey with 1 shot from 200 meters.

sf8p8.jpg

I only see you saying thing that have no relevance to anything you haven't had a coherent argument to win against a paper bag. Supra has a bullets speed of 40, Dera has 100, dread has a speed of 70, seer has a speed of 200, bolto 65, twin gremlins 65, despair 70. It is the slowest bullets speed of any weapon in game and has no where near the dps or damage per hit to warrant the speed.

Ok now I'm sure you know nothing about this weapon. Just get it to lvl30 and sell it, this weapon is too good for your hands. Don't insult her. Stop asking for buff only because you can't use it. You can't.

Edited by Lyphian

Ok now I'm sure you know nothing about this weapon. Just get it to lvl30 and sell it, this weapon is too good for your hands. Don't insult her. Stop asking for buff only because you can't use it. You can't.

I am really not sure if you are trolling or just finding amusement with this topic. I am only asking that it's bullets speed be raised to 60 so it is as fast as a bolt, 150%x40=60. Did I say the gun was worthless and when did Insult it? It is one of the guns I am holding to see what DE does with armor(I have 5 forma and catalysts standing by for Surpa depending on what DE does).

Edit: It is  __Kanade__ topic not mine, I just agree with a slight speed boost.

Edited by LazyKnight

The bullet speed should be at least 80m/s, and it should deal electric/fire damage as it is some kind of plasma weapon.

IMO the damage should be buffed, but should have some falloff (as the energy quickly dissipates), and instead of a windup time it should have a charge up time, to further differentiate it from the Gorgon. It should be more than just a energy Gorgon.

Edited by Mastikator2

The bullet speed should be at least 80m/s, and it should deal electric/fire damage as it is some kind of plasma weapon.

IMO the damage should be buffed, but should have some falloff (as the energy quickly dissipates), and instead of a windup time it should have a charge up time, to further differentiate it from the Gorgon. It should be more than just a energy Gorgon.

80 meters per second makes it almost as fast as the bows. I'd like the Supra to be buffed to 60 meters per second, the speed of the Boltor projectiles. Technically, it does have a charge time, and I always though the Supra is an energy Gorgon.

I can't even lead a target RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME when their moving all over the place RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. The Supra is a beast when your enemies are standing still or if they're swarming a door trying to get in when playing Mobile Defense cause of that nice wall of layzorz, if they're moving, well then good luck. The Dera had this problem and it got fixed with a slight projectile increase cause that was really all it needed after getting it's damage boost, it's perfect now and worth getting to Rank 4, Supra needs a slight increase to projectile speed to make it better at shooting moving targets.

Doesn't the Boltor and Bolto fire faster than the Supra? 

Edited by icanhaztehcookie

80 meters per second makes it almost as fast as the bows. I'd like the Supra to be buffed to 60 meters per second, the speed of the Boltor projectiles. Technically, it does have a charge time, and I always though the Supra is an energy Gorgon.

Well ok maybe 80m/s is a bit much. And I agree that it basically is an energy Gorgon, IMO it just shouldn't be, it should be its own weapon with its own hopes and dreams.

I can't even lead a target RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME when their moving all over the place RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. The Supra is a beast when your enemies are standing still or if they're swarming a door trying to get in when playing Mobile Defense cause of that nice wall of layzorz, if they're moving, well then good luck. The Dera had this problem and it got fixed with a slight projectile increase cause that was really all it needed after getting it's damage boost, it's perfect now and worth getting to Rank 4, Supra needs a slight increase to projectile speed to make it better at shooting moving targets.

Doesn't the Boltor and Bolto fire faster than the Supra? 

The Dera had it's projectile speed increase from 50 meters per second to 100 meters per second. Clearly a slight increase in speed.

Well ok maybe 80m/s is a bit much. And I agree that it basically is an energy Gorgon, IMO it just shouldn't be, it should be its own weapon with its own hopes and dreams.

If you insist, but what sorts of hopes and dreams do you think it has?

Learn to aim. Learn. I hit anything from kilometres because I TOOK MY TIME TO MASTER IT.

kthxbye

Show me at least a 200 m tile. 

Seriously, why are such morons allowed to post on forums? Hitting stuff from kilometres, sure.

Edited by 3XT3RM1NATUS