Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atekron's Workshop: Atlas Atlant Skin (WIP) / Trinity EVe Skin (WIP)

Atekron

4 hours ago, Super_Redneck said:

Ever thought about going the "Infested" route, like for Nidus? An "Infested Atlas" would be nuts. 

I did, but Atlas already looks kind of infested, you even need to farm  some infested boss to get his parts

but, imagine Atlas before infestation, orokin's elite golden guard, like Teshin, wouldn't it be nuts?

Nice job,can you just create energy color to not bee just like some circle but like some flowing electricity pathways like some glowing tattoos... so that he is the 1 with pure energy that coms from his body and not like some glowing Christmas tree.... and yea again nice job on skin and I wish to see more and specially on helmet 😏👏🍻👍

okey, some of ways I spend my time instead of finishing this project before deadline

but, honestly I can't, there's so much stuff need to be done, even if I decide that design is done, cleaning all those mess take me forever, unfortunately 😞

7c428134183d049ed941b650f3370dcf.png

31 minutes ago, Atekron said:

ok, I did try to upload it to steam but didn't see it there, status says it's "pending"

visibility is set to "public"

What I'm doing wrong?

Did you fill out the bank account information? That might be a factor for why its showing that. 

29 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Did you fill out the bank account information? That might be a factor for why its showing that. 

definitely that's a reason why, thank you

that will take some time

screenshot from tennogen app

1dd1de54b00a08630b4e21f071cb3435.png

Edited by Atekron
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Atekron said:

that will take some time

Now this is cool looking skin,I dont think that you can make him look like a pro.but you did it. And I dont like Atlas that much but with this skin is just pure gold... 😉🍻👏👍

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Now this is cool looking skin,I dont think that you can make him look like a pro.but you did it. And I dont like Atlas that much but with this skin is just pure gold... 😉🍻👏👍

wait, hold my beer, it's only alpha version, where I did finished with all technical stuff, stay tuned 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, not meaning to bother you or anything, but it's been a couple of days since you've supposedly uploaded the skin to the workshop, yet it's still not public for anyone to see. I hope this doesn't slighter hinder your chances of getting the skin in-game due to a reduced public opinion on it, based on the fact people might see it less. 

But could it be possible that you directly link the workshop page onto this forum? I'm not sure if its advised by DE not to do so, but it feels a little too long for it not to have appeared yet. 

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

Hey, not meaning to bother you or anything, but it's been a couple of days since you've supposedly uploaded the skin to the workshop, yet it's still not public for anyone to see. I hope this doesn't slighter hinder your chances of getting the skin in-game due to a reduced public opinion on it, based on the fact people might see it less. 

But could it be possible that you directly link the workshop page onto this forum? I'm not sure if its advised by DE not to do so, but it feels a little too long for it not to have appeared yet. 

it's not yet on steam, sorry for long time without updates

I did take some pause, you see this skin is missing something, and I don't know what

I'm working currently on other thing but definitely return to him, soontm

2 hours ago, Atekron said:

it's not yet on steam, sorry for long time without updates

I did take some pause, you see this skin is missing something, and I don't know what

I'm working currently on other thing but definitely return to him, soontm

Maybe you will get some inspiration if you look his old tennogen skins....Because im hoping to see finish

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-02 at 4:05 PM, Atekron said:

that will take some time

Yo, that skin looks dank as a mother flanker. I'm no Atlas player but I'd def main him if I were to buy that. Reminds me a lot of the blade of the Oberon skin, which is awesome since that's my fav.

Good stuff man. Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I'd say you should try to establish more of an actual theme here, with both the previous version and this one. Like for instance, the earlier iteration can maybe lean into something "cyber" related with the color scheme and the design of that visor on his helmet.

As for this new one, I'm feeling more of a medieval vibe here in comparison and if you're gonna add a hood then imo you should make it more connected to the material on his torso to better show it as an entire outfit you got going on.