Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Freezes When Playing "online"

Z3R0cz

Please Can you repair this ? everytime i play online with someone my game just freezes and all i can do is to Ctrl+alt+delete it :| i was playing "Solo" and it was just okay ( not sure about defense missions im not capable of doing it alone and also thats Why im posting this ). you would made me verry happy if you could repair this somehow :( i saw a 6 mb patch but it didnt solved anything :(

Im sorry for my English its not my main language

Thank you, Z3R0

No, i was playing the game before Without any freezes but after this new patch somehow everytime im playing online my game just freeze :( but i can play solo without any freezes even with alot of Mobs (?) i guess ill try to redownload or something :(

Having the same problem. I can play simple maps online. But Defense missions are bugged. If I'm hosting, the game just freezes as soon as enemies first spawn. If someone else is hosting, then the game sometimes runs well, sometimes freezes.

I currently have my graphics at lowest settings and resolution at 1280x720. I've been able to play well until the last patch.

Already tried verifying client cache files (still hangs on Xini or any other defense mission). Tried defragging client files. No help.

Currently deleted all local content via Steam. Downloading again (via steam).

Well, after my run's Yesterday i decided to run Jackal on nightmare just now. freeze just like that.. never had this problem before (same my friend)
i dont have any good pc (its notebook) but i think 2.7 ghz procesor and 1gb graphic card should be enough ? well maybe its cuz i have AMD now that im thinking about it ?.. cuz some ppl can play easily and some have problems like we.. well i just hope DE somehow fix this.. i guess ill continue playing "Solo" for now :(

Well for Fucks sake... im really mad now I cant DO anything. i want heat dagger But i just cant get it Cuz it freezes after 5 waves WHAT THE F*** IS THIS... cant you please instead of adding new sh*t Look at these bugs ? its not my pc so Please Repair it. !

(ofc in multiplayer solo i just cant do alone.. )

Even after reinstalling and patching, the game still hangs.

Doesn't even load the crash reporter.

Thanks. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/104253-update-98-984-crashing-issues-infothread/

for the latest information...