Transferring Primed purchases made on Xbox/PS4 accounts to the Switch!

(PSN)Carnatus

There has to be some record of what we've bought available to Digital Extremes. If not, it's something we can provide them with somehow.

I see no reason not to "regrant" platinum and Prime Packs & Unvaulted Bundles that we've purchased. Maybe we can't transfer over our in game progress, but the least they can do is let us keep what we've bought.

There is no console-to-console-transfer.

If you want one, ask Sony and pay them for allowing it.

And btw.
Why would NINTENDO want you to have your platinum on the Switch? Wouldn't it be better for Nintendo, if you buy Platinum on the Switch? This way they get their share for the sale.

Edited by WhiteMarker

vor 33 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Carnatus:

There has to be some record of what we've bought available to Digital Extremes. If not, it's something we can provide them with somehow.

I see no reason not to "regrant" platinum and Prime Packs & Unvaulted Bundles that we've purchased. Maybe we can't transfer over our in game progress, but the least they can do is let us keep what we've bought.

it's simple:

the data from pc will be copied to switch.

plat is eh real currency as it is bough from money. so why should they double your plat by copying it? and: no one force you to "switch" to nintendo switch. it's just a free offer to do so.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Carnatus said:

I see no reason not to ...

biz101_draft3.png?w=1200

Console company A does not want to loose people who are already in their market to give the rest of their future money to a competitor console company B.

Console company B also would not want to give you anything for free.

Edited by Firetempest

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

biz101_draft3.png?w=1200

Console company A does not want to loose people who are already in their market to give the rest of their future money to a competitor console company B.

Lol, tell that to Sony after their Fortnite debacle.

Being stingy and jealously guarding your customers from competitors, holding their purchases and game progress hostage so that they'll continue playing on your console instead. 

Yeah. Great for business. Didn't backfire at all. It's not like making sure your customers are satisfied is important or anything.

Man, I know I've been dormant for months, but I had completely forgotten that these forums have a propensity to attract people adept in arguing against their own best interests. Like Jewish Nazis, or Gay Republicans, you people never cease to amaze and confound me.

I think I'll be limiting my activity on the forums when I rejoin as a Switch user to avoid further interactions like this.

@(PS4)Carnatus

Fortnight debacle was Sony holding the original account of your migrated account hostage without warning. As was in the headline of the videos you regurgitated.

DE created a new account with all your old gear that you had earned on the PC for each console release without leftover premium currency as PC gets 75% discounts that consoles do not receive.

Migrating from the Xbox or Ps4 to Switch is under those corporations control. complain at them. DE would likely prefer account migrations as its win win for them. You said yourself you lacked the understanding as to why one couldn't do transfers from console to console.

Sony has shot back with PR saying they working on cross play. But thats still cross play with the account still firmly on PS4.

Edited by Firetempest