Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primal Sentient Concept Thread [Updated 22/01/2019, Added Tortamalyst and Impetalyst]

LostEpoch

2 hours ago, KronikPlague said:

These are incredible! ^_^ I would really like too see your take on 2 creatures.

Mixed with Sentient technology.

1 would be a Octopus 

and the second would be a Spider

more limbs the more epic the fight right? XD

Thank you! Hmm the octopus might be difficult due to the lack of joints but an arachnid could be definitely interesting 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Journal log 67

Irys has been studying the behaviors of the Kuaka, a rodent native to the Plains. She’s taken great interest in their nesting behavior and how they raise their young, so she’s been making nightly observations of a particular burrow.

While she performed her research I offered to keep an eye out for any approaching Grineer patrols or wandering Eidolons. One small patrol of two Grineer lancers were getting too close for comfort.

As I reached for my staff, I noticed the Grineer pointing at the ground in a panicked manner.

It was then that three small sentients burst up out of the dirt. Each were approximately the size of a Grineer roller and behaved as such when the gunfire began. They curled their carapaces up and began rolling around the soldiers. The sentients rammed the Grineer with their sharp carapaces at high speeds, shredding their armor.

One even used the small blade on its tail to damaged their cybernetics.

Small, yet effective units. One might even say they were cute.

Irys plans to look further into this new specimen once her current observations conclude.

- Cyrus

sentient_tortamalyst__by_forgotten_epoch

• Like 2

Fragmentation Lab Log 76:

Hunhow.

The old colossal titan.

My creation.

My folly.

My salvation.

The Orokin were weak. Focused on their own glory.

It was to my great surprise when I found that one not only survived, but wished to strike a deal with my creations. Although, it was him who convinced the council, who won them over and allowed the development of the Sentient Tau Project to continue.

This collaboration has made Hunhow uneasy to a degree. He has requested I design a new unit for him. A new unit with an old basis. The Tenno have proven to be quite a match for the battering power of the Conculysts. This will not due.

The Impetalyst will tower over the Tenno at two times the size of its smaller brothers. Utilizing two massive energy blades on either arm, it can easily rip through the toughest warframe.

I have given it an alternate brute mode that will prove to be most effective. It brings its arms forward and leans into a running charge on all fours, knocking down and lacerating its target. The shields on the Impetalyst gain resistance twice as fast as the normal fragments.

And energy pulse can also be sent out to stun any unruly opponents and they won’t last long soon after.

If Ballas should turn to treachery, my Impetalysts will deal with him.

- The Architect

impetalyst__the_sentient_brute_by_forgot

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

unknown.png

Best friends Tau the end.

(I couldn't help but notice we both uploaded big Sentient units today. I just had to draw this, as goofy as it is.)

This is amazing!!!! I love your Wollolyst design!!! I like the masquerade-esque masks on the limbs! They're a nice touch! He kinda reminds me of a monster from an old show  Martin Mystery

• Like 1