Please add migration data Xbox-Switch

(XBOX)xXSTINGERXxT96

They can't because it is a decision Microsoft must make, not DE. This has been asked multiple times and is also answered in [DE]Drew's Community FAQ:

The Nintendo Switch is a console, just like Playstation and Xbox. The rules for data migration stay the same. PC to console is rare and is possible, but the transfer between consoles will most likely never happen.

Edited by Voltage

• 1 month later...

Pretty damn stupid though considering that the os for windows is owned by microsoft and that the basics of an xbox are runing windows. Microsoft is just a pain in the ass if you ask me. Sony I get- but most computers run on windows- microsoft should let xbox users to a one time data transfer to switch- seems only fair the computer gets it no? I understand that windows is an operating system but like I said Xbox runs on the same setup pretty much- and they wouldent lose alot of playsrs esspically since DE just is doing a copy and paste litterally so many xbox exclusives what the heck is microsoft worried about? The 5% pop on xbox that only plays warframe? Like i'm upsetti spaghetti. Honestly put a few hundered hours into warframe on the xbox because I dont have the cash for a good Computer and i'd for one love to take my frames on the go now. 

On 2018-11-19 at 6:39 PM, Voltage said:

They can't because it is a decision Microsoft must make, not DE. This has been asked multiple times and is also answered in [DE]Drew's Community FAQ:

The Nintendo Switch is a console, just like Playstation and Xbox. The rules for data migration stay the same. PC to console is rare and is possible, but the transfer between consoles will most likely never happen. 

Can I transfer my Xbox one profile to pc? 

14 minutes ago, Delusivee said:

I understand that 

No, you understand nothing.

15 minutes ago, Delusivee said:

microsoft should let xbox users to a one time data transfer to switch- seems only fair the computer gets it no?

If you are on Xbox, you are a customer of DE AND Microsoft. Microsoft and DE get money, if you buy Plat.
If you are on the Switch, you are a customer of DE AND Nintendo. Nintendo and DE get money, if you buy Plat.
If you are on PC, you are as customer of DE alone. Only DE gets money, if you buy Plat.

So why would Mircosoft have any interest in you leaving their platform? Why would they want you to spend your money somewhere else?
And no, just because Microsoft makes Windows, the OS for almost everything, doesn't mean, PC is the same as Xbox.
So comparing PC with Xbox is bad.

DE can't decide stuff completely alone when it comes to consoles.
That's why migrations are ONLY PC-to-something.

And now please, get over it.

5 minutes ago, isojukka said:

Can I transfer my Xbox one profile to pc? 

I mean... that FAQ you just quoted tells you exactly what you need to know.
If you failed to read the FAQ, it's unlikely you will read an answer right here...